Family Problems

I look down and say " You've changed Izuku." I looked up at him and smirked

"But so have I"

________________________________________________________________________________

"What?" He says looking at me. I just look at him "You don't get it......do you?" I said looking at him. "You never get what I am going through." I looked at him , anger filled my body. " What are you talking about Y/N?"  He asks me. "Well sense you don't know I guess I have to tell you." I say looking forward. " I was always in your shadow, always." I looked down my body started to feel weird. 'What is this feeling in my body?' Around me was green like waves surrounding me"What are you talking about?" Izuku said stepping foward raising his arm. "All I ever wanted was to help you but you never let me. You always try to help me but." I said on the break to crying. "I....

Am done with all this bullshit that you put me thought." I yelled the waves burst in to flames and my tears was floating.

(The waves burst something like this and the waves surrounded you like this)                ⬇️

"You never fucking understood what I was going through,that is why I ignore you." I said raising my hand. " You don't mean that." Izuku yelled running to me and tried to attack me but I doged it. I look up at him and shoot flames at him." I don't mean it, of course I fucking meant it." I yelled at him. "I had to raise myself because of you, I will be a hero not because of you I will be one to help kids who have treated like shit." I looked at him and he looked at as if I was a villain. In the end I won that fight and Izuku got really hurt, that was maybe my fault for letting my anger out on him. I walked out of recovery girls office because I might also burned my arm, but not to bad yet. I go and check on Izuku and see how he is doing but I run it "Todoroki, what are you doing here?" I ask him. "Come to see how you are doing." He said as he looks at my arm.

I look down at my arm "oh this I guess I over did it a bit." I said rubbing the back of my neck. I gave him a silly smile "well good luck on your match Todoroki." I said and walked off. I made it to the rest of my class and instantly Izuku hugged me. "I am sorry I never noticed." He cried. I hugged back "it's ok." We sat down I sat down next to Momo. "Y/N how is your arm?" Iida asks me. I look at him " It is fine Iida thanks for asking." I told him. ' I wonder who will win, well it would be Todoroki but Sero could win.' I thought paying attention to the fight. Sero wraps Todoroki with his tape and is spinning him around and then Todoroki used his ice-quirk. 'What the fuck.' I thought looking at the ice. Everyone was shocked and some scared.

3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Todoroki won his match against Sero so that means Y/N was next to fight him.

(𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣)