Chapter 8 Emma's POV

At the carnival

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as everyone split I walked away with Zayn right on my heels.

"Hey where you going!" He asks while catching up to me.

"We'll I want to go win me some prizes!" I say while running to a booth that has balloons stuck on it and then you have to throw a dart to pop it. As I'm about to throw a dart someone takes it away from my delicate fingers.

"Hey why did you do that!" I ask while huffing out a breath of air.

"We'll I'm the guy here. Isn't it usual for the guy to get something for the girl." He asks.

"We'll go ahead Romeo." I say sarcastically while stepping back.

"I'll do as I please." He says.

After a couple of minutes of him trying and utterly failing I roll my eyes and grab a dart and make it right in the middle. I take my prize which is a big stuffed wolf and run to another booth. This time I ask the lady where a specific ride is at and run to the ride that goes really fast backwards and then frontwards. I take my seat with Zayn by my side and it begins. I put my arms up on the entire ride.

"Oh my gosh! Lets go to THE BUMPER CARS!!!" I scream out while running with my prize held by my arm. I get into a green bumper car and put my wolf on the seat next to me. After making sure my little wolf is strapped in I tell the lady to start the ride. Let the fun begin.

2 minutes later.....

"You killed wolfy!!!!!" I scream while hugging wolfys body because his head was now long gone.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. He just happened to be in front of my bumper car at the wrong time." He says while giving me one of those guilty faces that a child has on when they have done something bad and won't admit it.

"We'll ill never forgive you! Well only if you give me a real wolf or dog." I say while skipping to the barn which has animals in it.

Immediately I see baby pigs. I jump in excitement and ask the man if I could hold one. He says yes and I chose the little one that is in the corner. It wiggles a lot but I love it! Ill have to check on this little guy next year. I go through all the animals in a couple of minutes and I'm all ready for another ride!

"I'm ready to go to another ride again!!" I scream out. But am soon interrupted with my own stomach growling.

"Looks like that'll have to wait." Zayn says while holding my hand and leading me to the food places. I look around and see one thing that I want to try. It's the mountain of very curly fries. I sit down since Zayn said that he would order the food. Once it comes I dig in. The food, or should I say fries, were so delly!!! PS delly is the short cut for delicious, well to me. Once I'm done I'm up and all ready to do something. Immediately I go to my all time favorite ride which is, as I call it, The caterpillar ride. When it's done I go and look at the photo it snapped of us. I look like I'm having a blast while Zayn looks like he's horrified. I get the picture and turn to him.

"Ha! You were a little baby!" I say while making a fake baby crying noise.

"No I wasn't! Incase you haven't noticed I do not get scared!" He says while frowning.

"Oh what ever you say Cry Baby!" I say while walking to the little ice cream stand they have. I order my favorite flavor which is CHOCOLATE! I instantly eat it up not giving Zayn a chance to eat his. I grab his ice cream and throw it in the trash can before running to a gift shop. I look around and see something that I LOVE! It's a bracelet that has like a wolf and daisy charm in the front and is surrounded by blue water-marble beads. As I'm about to pay some one shoves my wallet into my jacket and they pay for it. I look up to see Zayn.

"Why did you do that! Isn't it enough that you guys rented this whole place out!?" I whisper/scream at him. He just shrugs and puts the bracelet on my small wrist.

Zayn's POV

After buying her that bracelet I decide to go on the ferris wheel. Before we go in it I excuse myself and run to the booth which has my present waiting for her. It's a little Husky puppy that's is an exact replica of Wolfy. I hide him behind me as I walk back to the ride. As we take our seats I turn to give it to her.

"Hey Emma! This is for you because I ripped off Wolfys head." I say while giving it to her.

"Awwww! It's adorable! Ill call you Wolfy! Lets just make sure he doesn't rip your head off little boy!" She coos to the puppy. She puts Wolfy on her lap while throwing the ripped Wolfy over-board. I smile and look at her. Wow she's just so beautiful. She looks so pretty in pin-

"Hello! Earth to Zayn!" She says while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry it's just that your so beautiful." I say

"Thanks." She says and blushes but tries to hide it. Soon I find myself leaning in as she does too. Once my lips touch her soft pink lips sparks fly. She tasted like fresh strawberries. Oh this girl is gunna be the end of me. But it doesn't last long before she abruptly pulls away.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to kiss you! It was a mistake! Sorry!" She says while looking down.

"Ah it's alright." I say while my heart feels sad, but I can't force her to love me.

"We should get going." She says.

"Yeah." I answer.

She takes a hold of Wolfy and walks to meet up with the gang. I follow closely to her heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey daisy here! I hope that u guys liked this! Did this just for u guys! Well anyway remember to....

VOTE!!:)

COMMENT! we love to know what you think!

SHARE! Love to give people the joy of reading our book!

FAN!!:) so you can see when a new chap if ASTR is out!:)

Well bye!!:)