Chapter 6

[ A/N HELLOO everyone !! Its Kathy here!!! Well daisy and I would like to thank all of you who are reading this fanfic! It means the world to us!! 55 READS!!! YAY it might not be a lot but it still makes us happy that there are people reading it!! Well sorry we haven't updated in a while ( like a week) its because of school and we've been busy. Also I would like to remind you that this is a fan-fiction and has nothing to with the real life's of the boys . So hope u all like this chapter!!! BYE ]

COMMENT,VOTE AND FAN!!! 

*

*

*

••• RECAP on what happened on previous chap.•••••

* Sammy's P.O.V

As we all went to the elevator to go back to the suite we got to our room and i said " Thank you guys for such a wonderful dinner " then Niall came closer and whispered to my ear " anything for you love" i instantly blushed like crazy ! Then Liam started talking " So the lads and I were wondering if you girls wanted to go to the carnival tomorrow?"

All of us looked at each other and nodded even Emma which surprised me . We would love to !! I said. " great!" he said and smiled and looked a Lucy.

------------the next day---------

*Samantha's POV  

YAY today is the day we go to carnival!! I cant wait AHH the girls and I HAVE to go shopping !!

GIRLS!!!!!!

"YEAA !!!" They all said in unison.

LETS GO TO SHOPPING!!!

"Ok !!" 

~~~~~~~one hour later~~~~~~ 

(Still Samantha's POV )

Ok so we are at the mall now. Hmm which store should we go to? GIRLS!!

"What!!"

Which store should we go to?

We all looked at each other and said in unison " FOREVER 21" 

Ok so when we entered the store we instantly split up and each went to a different section.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Ok so we each bought our outfits and we all agreed not to show each other our clothes until we get to the hotel.

So I bought black leggings and a loose striped shirt. I also bought some black flats and a black glitter purse. Ok so I have everything on and now time for makeup and hair. For my hair I'm going to do loose curls, and for makeup I'm just going with a natural look which is just mascara and lipgloss .

*Karina's POV

Ok so all the girls are getting ready right now. Ok so the outfit I bought is black leggings and a blue jean shirt and brown leather ankle boots. For my make up I'm just putting on mascara ,a little eyeliner and pink lipstick . For hair I just put it in a messy bun.  

Oh my gosh!! Im so nervous ! I cant wait to see Harry. I cant believe it am I starting to have feelings for him? No cant be I've only actually knew him for a couple days! I've always had a crush on him but like a celebrity crush but this is different every time i talk to him I blush and get butterflies in my stomach. NO I cant fall for Harry it will never happen!! I bet he doesn't even like me ! Well anyways Im going to have fun today whether I like it or not!!