MAKING A MOVE

Another morning again where only John bumped into Ms. Oliver because Jonathan was so sick that day and couldn't go to the university. He said "Good morning, Ms. Oliver." She replied "To you as well, Mr. Velasquez." then added, "By the way, where's your brother? I have something to give him regarding the quiz bee for the students." John replied, "Jonathan couldn't go here today because he was sick." She replied "Oh I see. I hope he'll get well soon. Can you atleast give this to him?" John replied, "Yes, let me have it. I'll give this to him later." That day, John asked her to have lunch together. At first, everything seems to be awkward but as time went by, John decided to start a conversation about the similarities they both had. "I still can't believe that you also took a course similar to the course I took back in college," he said. Samantha replied "I already expected it because I know that you're from the Velasquez family! You brother has always mentioned you to me. He always told me that you also love Mathematics so there's already an expectation that you'll be like your brother." John replied, "Oh, I didn't know that my brother always mentioned me to you!"Samantha just smiled after hearing what John had said. After that lunch, they always spent time together. They got to know each other deeply, not only the small information that they both like about Mathematics but also their values and perspectives in life. Everything seems to be intersecting because they were so the same. As time went by, because of John's looks and personality, Samantha also developed feelings for him. They both hide their feelings not until Samantha knows that one of the teachers, Joy Beeston, likes John Velasquez. Joy and Samantha confessed their feelings to John. He rejected Joy and also confessed his feelings to Samantha. They then become a real couple. John and Samantha were so happy that day that finally after a while, they already confessed their feelings. After the confession, they said I love you to each other and had their first date as a couple.