THE VELASQUEZ FAMILY

John Velasquez is a 22 years old man who grew up in the Philippines. He graduated from a simple university a year ago and took up a Bachelor of Science Major in Mathematics. At the present time, he is teaching Mathematics in the university where he graduated. His parents, Mr. Josh Velasquez and Mrs. Bella Howard-Velasquez were his inspirations because they were both Mathematics teachers when they were young. One fun fact about John is that he is a certified NGSB (no girlfriend since birth). He really prioritized his studies and family from the beginning. Despite prioritizing academics while he was a student, he never forgot to socialize and have friendships. When he was younger, he was a shy kid but as time went by, he learned to socialize and be more comfortable with other people. In terms of family, he is the second and youngest child, together with his brother Jonathan which is the oldest. Like his parents and brother John, he also took up a Bachelor of Science Major in Mathematics and is currently teaching at the university where he, his parents and his brother graduated. In terms of his status, he's already been married for almost 5 years to Roni Jose-Velasquez who also took a Bachelor of Science major in Mathematics.