Chapter 5 saving the world

Elden woke up and he saw the blue sky and the tops of metal skyscrapers towering above him, around him there were people chattering and walking about the streets, he was finally in the future.

Elden got up and saw cars on the road but he thought they were strange looking horses because he'd never seen a car before, he thought it was a new breed or something.

Elden crossed the road as the lights were on green and some cars went forward and nearly hit his knees, the people in the car honked their horn and Elden jumped in fear, the people in the car shouted to get out the way and Elden put his hand up in front of the car and a man in a white vest leaned out the car window and told Elden to move.

Elden looked at the man and told him thats not how you ride a horse and came over and tried to unlock the door but it was locked, the guy angrily looked at him and asked what he was doing, Elden pulled the man through the window and he screamed that this was assault and he'll call the police but Elden didn't care and placed him on the car bonnet.

Elden smiled and said this is how you ride a horse showing his example to other people riding the horses wrong.

Elden walked across the road happy he set an example and realised he had to find Eve there was no time he was running out.

Eve was exiting the lift to her office and as it opened to the ground floor she exited the lift and walked outside the building were two men in black suits waiting for her she nodded at them and walked beside her.

Elden saw Eve amongst the crowd in the distance
And pushed past the people in the crowd, once he got to her he wrapped his arms round her and hugged her, she hugged back and kissed his cheek she was glad he finally made it now all that was left was to save the world.

Elden asked who these people in the suits are and Eve said they are special forces that work with the bizarre,  they got out their id cards and showed Elden one was agent Mike and one was Paul they'll be assisting the mission.

Eve turned back and told Elden to follow her into the building.

As they went into the building suddenly a green flare blasted across the Earth and citizens looked up at it and ran screaming in fear this was the end.

In the office a guard went up to Eve and said the computers weren't working and wouldn't come on no matter how hard he tried.

Eve pulled out her phone and mashed the buttons, she tried to go on the internet but no websites were working everything was down.

Elden looked at the window and saw the green flare in the sky.

Elden asked Eve to come and look and Eve came to the window too, her mouth agap she explained this was a solar flare that wiped out all tech and stop it from working.

She explained this was probably the first phase of the disaster and they needed to act fast

The ground rumbled and sirens flared alerting people to go to their nearest space shuttle and prepare for Evac.

Eve rushed down the stairs with Elden and  the agents and they exited the building and Elden asked were they were going and Eve explained admiral Cojack will explain the task ahead at the nearest spaceport.

Out side meteors started to fall down hitting buildings and causing them to turn on fire everybody was running in panic anf confusion it was horrible.

They ran to NASA gates and jumped over the barrier and ran inside and up the stairs to see Admiral Cojack in a meeting.

They barged in the meeting room and the agents showed their badge and Cojack was glad to see her return.

He was glad he had brought Elden with her because he needed him for the mission he was a very important asset.

In the meeting room there was a bored with a picture of a strange blue planet the admiral pointed that is was Arcon 5 a planet they discovered that is similar to Earth and has breathable oxygen that means humans could live there without helmets or suits it is ideal for colonisation.

Nasa started up a back up generator in the rocket ship so it should work, an alarm flared saying the rocket was ready for launch.

Eve held Elden's hand and asked if he was ready because she was, Elden smiled and said lets save the world and rushed off to the terminal to bored.

All citzens crammed into the terminal trying to get a spot till it was full.

The doors shut and Eve stood by the Admiral and Elden and they spoke to the people saying they'll fly to newly discovered planet Arcon 5 witch is perfectly habitable and not to worry because once they get there they can use Elden to repopulate the planet and make it whole again.

That was transmitted to all the ships around the world and Eve and Elden went in the control room and sat down and the Admiral said they need to press a button to lift off because the flare wiped out the computers.

Elden counted down 3. 2 1 in his head and pressed the button, the rocket rumbled and it blasted off into the air the mission was complete.

Elden pressed the thrusters upwards as the Admiral told him to and they boosted away from Earth the people looked out the window in awe at the beauty of space and saw the other ships on the two sides of them.

Behind them a big meteor the size of a space station hurdled towards Earth smashing into it making it explode the Earth was no more and Elden, eve and the people on the rockets gasped in awe and shed a tear glad they were safe.

Suddenly Eve started to cough into her hands and Elden asked what was the matter? She said it was nothing and she moved her hands and there was blood, she sighed and explained she was dying because she used her time machine too much and her cells got scrambled and now she is dying.

Elden shook her arm and cried and said he needed Eve for the mission, Eve started feeling weak and sick and lightheaded.

The admiral had an idea he pulled out an first aid kit that had a syringe in it and pulled it out he said he'll inject Eve with Elden's immortality if that works they could make a immortal race of human beings this would be ground breaking.

He injected the needle into Elden's arm and pulled the syringe and the liquid filled, he pulled it out and injected it into Eves arm.

Suddenly Eves wounds healed up and she started to feel better, the plan worked thanks to the Admiral.

They set the thrusters to light speed again and in front of them was the planet they had finally made it Eve cried at how big the new planet was and the people looked in amazement.

The rocket landed on the planet and the doors opened and they all got out and breathed the fresh familiar air.

Eve and Elden hugged they actually did it and together they made it, they kissed under the starts and told each other they loved each other it was very romantic.

Once they were settled in Eve and Elden made love for the first time, it was sweet and passionate and then 9 months later she gave birth and the Admiral helped deliver it.

This was the first immortal race of humans all thanks to Eve and Elden. Elden was proud for what he did now he was  this new Earths true hero.