Chapter 2: knightime

Elden slept under the sparkling stars thinking about his tribe that was now gone, he lay on the cold dusty ground with his loin cloth covered in dust and he
Just stayed there shivering thinking about all he lost.

As time went by day turned into night and back into day again, and Elden was woke up by rumbling he got up and looked up and there was castles built on the new grassy land, somehow Elden had lived through two eras and a new one had begun.

Elden looked round and there were knights with big shiny swords strapped to their belts he could hear them clash together as they ran to the castle, there were men firing arrows and cannons he'd never seen the likes of before.

Suddenly a man in shiny armour spotted Elden on the floor and reached out his hand to him asking if he was injured and ok.

Elden looked at the man as he lay on the ground and he thought he had the same facial features as Unga his best friend and companion he questioned himself and thought could this be Unga reincarnated, he looks just like him?

Elden grabbed the mans hand and shook off the dirt off his lion cloth with his hands and  he turned to the man and told him he was ok and asked what was going on?

The man with the sword explained they are knights of England who are fighting their foe Richard the Grey, the knight turned to Elden and asked if he wanted to join the knights in a fight and Elden accepted because he had nothing else to do maybe he will find his woman friend again who knows.

Elden and the knight strolled up to the tents and went by the map table to come up with a strategy suddenly before the knight could speak a informant walked up the hill towards the tent his eyes were open wide and he looked like he had seen many scary things.

He stopped at the door and looked at  the knight in the eyes and explained he saw Sir Greys men carrying a big wooden box into their castle and they were seen carrying a golden glowing woman into the castle.

Elden opened his mouth wide in awe he had seen this woman before, she was probably trying to warn the soldiers about this disaster in the future so they could prevent it but the soldiers were having non of her mystical ways and captured her, her power was no good in the wrong hands and Elden gathered round with the other knights and told them they must storm the castle and save this woman together.

Elden took some shiny armour on from a target dummy outside the tent and put it on, he looked in the mirror at the back of the war tent and he saw his reflection this was his chance to be a hero.

Elden took a sword from the basket and sheathed it in his belt, he was ready for action and the knights were ready too it was time to devise a plan.

The knights gathered round the table and Elden pointed at the castle walls " we need to plant catapults outside the castle to destroy the cannons and get in, once they are destroyed we'll get in and storm the castle" Elden said pointing at the map

The knight ran to his guards and commanded them to post catapults outside the castle, the Knight walked by the informant and asked him to deliver a message to Sir Grey saying they will attack at dawn.

The informant took the scroll and put it in his pocket, got on his horse and rode off to the castle.

Later that afternoon Richard the Grey and his guards were watching in the tower for the British soliders and one of the guards pointed to the distance and saw the informat riding with a scroll in his hand.

The man stopped and opened the scroll and read it he shouted at Grey and his men that this is a dcree  of the British knights and they if Grey and his men do not surrender they will attack at midnight.