AT THE NEW HOUSE

YOU MIGHT WONDER HOW DID WE GET THE HOUSE SO EARLY ... well i had my collage money saved up and he had his money from his work he was saving up. SO WHEN WE HAD MOST OF OUR STUFF IN THE NEW HOUSE WE HOOKED UP THE STAREO AND STARTED TO ROCK OUT !!! then my favorit old 90s band came on "twisted sister" i wanna rock i was singing jason was the lead guitar . that song came off then my FAVORIT SONG CAME ON BELIEVE by Blood on the Dance Floor came on then me and jason started to slow dance to it . he tillt me over and he kissed me in the sunlight at the right time at the song.. we dance a little bit longer . Then after we were through dancing i asked him what he thought about me diying my hair completely red... HE WAS SHOCKED : i would love you know matter what you do to yourself: he said . i smilied at him your so sweet to me i said . later on that knight i asked him if we could go and by me a razor comb for my hair because my bangs were getting a little bit nappy sure : he said . That knight in the bath room i decided to diy my hair first before cutting it when i got through and when it got through drying i started to cut it. I HAD ON MY BLACK PLAIDED PJ PANTS AND A WHIT TANK TOP WITH MY SCOOBY DOO HOUSE SHOES i came out of the bath room .. how does it look : i asked him. Woe : he said . Do you not like it : i asked him. NO I LOVE IT : he said. we went to bed later in that knight after we rocked out to our other favorit band "falling in reverse" GOOD GIRLS BAD GUYS .

---------------TO BE CONTINUED-----