THE BEST THING I NEVER HAD

when i got out i put my acdc shirt , some skinnys and i let my hair air dry, i went down stairs and i try to forget about what happen up stairs in the bath room .... Jason was eating cereal, i walked in the kitchen and he looked at me with cereal still in his mouth i laughed ... whats so funny he said after swalowed his cereal .. i looked at him and said you ... i was getting some cereal down from the cabinet , when i felt a a hot breath run down my neck , i knew it was jason i turned around he looked at me then he picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter !! he had his shirt off for some reason-----------------------------------------------

.... anyway he started to kiss me , he stoped then he looked into my eyes and said delilah i think the worst thing i ever did was not make you mine! i looked at the ground and said well trust me you wont ever make that mistake again while smiling ... he smilied back he ran his fingers ----------------------------------------------through my dark brown hair he put his hand on my hair and kissed me only this time it felt like sparkes exploded !!! we finally stoped when we herd his door bell ring -----------he said wait here ok ! he answers the door it was my dad!!! SIR MY I HELP YOU :HE SAID. YES HAVE YOU SEEN MY DAUGHTER DELILAH ? : he asked nope : jason said my dad kicked the door wide opend and yelled delilah get your butt in here now I HERD HIM CALL MY NAME WHAT DO YOU WANT ! : i said i want for you to get your stuff and get in te car we're leaving : he said my face got red i was pissed then finally something poped NO ! IM NOT GOING WITH YOU YOU CAN FORGET THAT HAPPENING BECAUSE IM NOT LEAVEING THIS PLACE I LIKE IT HERE AND YOUR NOT GOING TO RUIN THAT FOR ME EITHER SO GET OUT AND NEVER LOOK BACK BECAUSE TRUST ME IF YOU DO JT WOULD BE ALOT BETTER THAN SEEING YOUR FACE TRUST ME ! jadon stoped and turned toward me he could tell iv been hurt to much and that i was pissed off at my dad MY DAD WALKED TOWARD ME AND AND SLAPED ME it hurt but not for long. I WAS ABSALUTLY BEYOND PISSED OFF I WAS OUT TO KILL MY DAD WELL IT FELT LIKE IT i turned back around jason was bout to jump on him and i said dont jason ! jason stoped i looked at him well father looks like its my turn huh! i joked I BROUGHT MY FIST BACK AND PUNCHED MY DAD SO HARD HE WAS KNOCKED OUT COLD my had wasnt even hurting JASON SAID DAMN! my baby is a fighter! : he said while laughing then he ran toward me and picked me up while spinning me around now we just have to wait till he wakes up and he'll leave or we could just leave i said we could leave an never look back jason looked at me and said lets do it come on lets leave!!!! --------- TO BE CONTINUED ;)