Yandere headcanon

CTTO: yandere-toons

| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓 ✧・゚: — headcanons.

| 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 (𝐒) ✧・゚: — yandere!mirabel madrigal x gn!readerz

| 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ✧・゚: — yandere behavior, obsession, stalking, gaslighting, manipulation, possessiveness, violence, blood, self-harm.

| 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 ✧・゚: — mirabel madrigal love you a bit too much.

• would be able to see and tell anything thanks to her tío bruno giving her visions whenever she needs.

• once again her parents and tío bruno would help her cover up or hide whatever she's doing with this tendencies and behavior.

• sweet innocent mirabel would use her reputation to deflect any sort of things that come her way.

• mirabel wouldn't hurt anyone. not herself at least, she'd simply ask antonio to do her dirty work with the help of the animals.

• she didn't start stalking or obsessing over you until after she had met you.

• steals your tops and anything you wear really. she also really likes to steal your candy wrappers for some reason.

• would never hurt you intentionally. would hurt you accidentally.

• she wouldn't ever kill you or hold you captive, she doesn't have the guilt capacity to do either of those things.

• unlike camilo but like luisa, she genuinely believes she's not doing anything wrong.

• would hurt anyone in her family (except for antonio) for you.

• mirabel would guilt trip, manipulate, and gaslight you to keep you her's thoughs. she would threaten to harm herself and would actually do it if you dared called her bluff. cries and begs "you're the only person who's ever loved me" "i can't live without you".

• would do her best to turn everyone against you so she's all you have left.

• sneaks into your room and home when you're not there and more or less indulges. her favorite thing to do is sleep in your bed and put on your clothes.

• she's smart when it comes to being a yandere. calculated and very patient. until jealousy kicks in.

• respects your boundaries, until you're asleep. in her mind you sleeping means free reign.

• unlike camilo she doesn't drug you, she would never. she would however simply sleep with you without regard for you and the probability of you waking up. the risk is better to her.

• often creates fake vision stories to scare you (that bruno vouches for) and instill more dependency on her.

• likes to constantly give you things that would remind you of her, she wants you thinking about her always.

• would she hold you captive? no! but would she tie you up and leave you in your own bedroom unable to escape or move? yes, yes she would. technically it isn't captivity if it's your own bedroom right?

• wouldn't watch you when you're in anything less than your undergarments, she respects those boundaries.

• she doesn't hurt people out of worry for getting her hands dirty but she would hurt someone by her own hands if need be.