Dating Headcanons

CTTO: camilosangelita

Dating Mirabel Madrigal would consist of..

1. Her Adding you to her "Family Madrigal" song.

"Tio Felix married Pepa, and My dad married Julietta!"

"And now I'm dating mi vida! Let's go! Let's go!" You posed with the family, before being pulled away by Mirabel to let Abuela sing her part of the song.

2. Her sewing little designs on your clothing.

"Hold still [Name]!" Mirabel exclaims, sticking her tongue out to finish the sewn in butterflies that were on your shirt.

"Okay, okay, okay!" You laughed, holding still until she was done, leaving you to admire the finished product. "Sooo.. what's this for?" You asked, watching the smile on her face grow wide.

"Well.. since I have so many of your symbols sewed onto my skirt, I thought it was only fair for you to start wearing some of mine."

3. Her love language being acts of service and words of affirmation.

Mirabel would do anything, and I mean anything for you!

You're hungry? She'll bring you a backpack that's filled to the brim with her mother's homemade empanadas and arepas.

You wanna hear about how much she loves you? She's already on it, as she can happily talk about how much she adores you for hours on end.

4. Her family approving of you.

To see someone view Mirabel the same way they did was what made her family approve of you so fast. You loved Mirabel for the way she is, gift or no gift. All they wanted was happiness for Mirabel, and they clearly saw that you would be the person to give it to her.

5. Hanging around on Casita's rooftop.

When you two want to spend some quality time alone together, you both immediately climb up Casita, to reach the place you two loved the most - the rooftop. You two would then admire the stars together, laughing about anything silly that happened that day.

6. Her favorite part about you being your ability to fully understand her.

Sometimes, Mirabel finds herself still being insecure about not having a gift. As a result, she would often confine in you, hoping you'd give her the reassurance she desperately needs.

"Mirabel you don't need to prove yourself to anyone." You say softly, rubbing her back as her head rested on your chest. "You're perfect, just the way you are."

Mirabel could only listen to your words of encouragement, thinking about how lucky she was to have found someone as amazing as you.