Blooming

It was not that much cold , but the speed with which Vansh was zooming past through the road - the wind was enough to freeze you to the core .

Yet instead of giving trouble , it provided him with the much required adrenaline rush .

Along with

The peace, the much needed tranquility .

" I miss you Vihann ...... And I love you .... "

Her words still rang in his ears , despite the roaring of the wind . Oh he doesn't love her , he is her enemy for fuck's sake . Still , when she plastered herself to him - in all abandon and trust , he couldn't help but get aroused .

But she was crying in his arms for another Man . And that man was his brother , his twin brother !

Damn , it made him mad, very mad

as

girls used to throw themselves on him back in his college days . Then it was for who he was .

For him , for Vansh !

       Unfortunately , riddhima didn't throw herself at Vansh , for his charm . In lieu , she thought him to be Vihann and thus was desperate for him !

That hurt big .....

That was a blow to his ego ........

Only if the circumstances were different .....

Only ......if ..........

-----------------------------------------------------

" Papa , how could you let that happen ? Don't you know how much I love him ,want him ! Then how could you send him to be someone else's husband ........."

    Ragini  screamed at her father who was sipping his cofee leisurely while reading journal . A neutral expression in sight , and no response coming out .

Though the lack of response annoyed her , still she kept her temper in bay .
And it paid off when her father put the journal down to look at her .

" Ragini , baccha . What are you blabbering this morning ......? Don't you want Vansh's happiness , then stop opposing our Plans !"

His somber expression didn't deter her , nor the little dissapointment in his voice . She loved Vansh , and dare anyone take him away from her ..........

" Papa , I understand what Vansh has gone through . But see it from my point of view . You know na , how possesive I am about him ? Then ,PLZ devise some other way to take revenge . Don't make him someone else's husband . Even if it is fake . "

       It was always with ragini , When the matter was related to Vansh , her Vansh . Oh , how much she wants to profess her love for him , yet some obstacles come in way and she loses . And what the matter with her father ? Hadn't he promised to marry her to Vansh . Then what is stopping him ?