Nearer to the crown

According to the character's POV , THE NAME VIHANN AND VANSH WOULD CHANGE .

Three to five days after the supposed arrival of her missing husband , it was the first time she was going out of her room . Truth fully , nervous to face Vihaan's intense and dark eyes- Riddhima had requested profusely to dadima in the pretence of giving her some time . And she was atleast allowed that .............!

But today was an altogether different day, seeming by the way she has donned her formal wear as if going somewhere .

Coz , After contemplating much , Riddhima has decided -she would go to Vihann's doctor to clear all her misunderstandings . The doubts and questions were so many , she wanted to clear them all .

Determined for the same , As riddhima was getting ready for the day ahead , She was nervous to face the answers . Most certainly , Riddhima in her heart knew he was not Vihann . But her mind played tricks with her ! What if he was ? What if he was really Vihann , and in foolishness Riddhima was only making things worse .

" Koi nahi riddhima , you just are going to clear your doubts na . Koi nahi "

She spoke to her image staring back at her -that looked weirdly Distressed . Uncertain, Riddhima herself didn't know where she was going with these distraught and doubts about him being Vihann or not ? But couldn't help herself , really ....

Sighing , she braided her hair sideways , applied some lipbalm and for second time called the receptionist .

" Hello , my appointment is scheduled at 10:00 A.m right ? "

Then she listened what the person on other line has to say and kept the phone only to head towards the main gate of VR MANSION . After walking some distance she boarded a cab , instructing the driver to go to the 34th Street,nehru vihar . Driver complied and they reached a sort of Posh area , filled with many tall buildings within half an hour

" tum ko mai call karungi alright ? "

Riddhima instructed the driver and went away for the supposed appointment about which no one in home was aware of . That's why she didn't even take any of their car . Thankfully , after waiting for some moment she was called inside . Courteous , Riddhima knocked the door and entered the cabin only to come face to face with the amiable face of Dr Seth .

" Good morning doctor " she wished ,taking the seat infront of him . Quite pleasingly the middle aged doctor wished back ,and gave her a wide smile .On the other hand , Riddhima , while nodding her head fidgeted with her dupatta and sat their nervous.

" So ? " The obvious question was directed at her about her arrival . To which ,she tried replying in a calm manner ,not showing her nerves.

" first of all thank you for agreeing to meet me ." Some more fidgeting later" Aapko to pata hi hoga mai kyun aayi hoon ." Dr Seth blinked his eyes in affirmation , after which riddhima continued " just it is very hard for me to accept that , he is......." She licked her lips" he is Vihaann .

In response to her uneasy behaviour , the amiable doctor kept looking at her in understanding and asked in a soft tone .

" Kyun Mrs Raisinghania . Why are you doubting him ? The police has confirmed he is Vihaann Raisinghania . You have also seen the DNA report .Then why the doubt ! "