Hatred

" Bhai are you serious ?"

Vansh knew, speaking like that about his biggest enemy's wife ,must have taken angre aback. But what his friend didn't know was

'Vansh dusmani bhi utni hi siddat se nibhata hai jitna ki dosti.' If he is going to steal everything from Vihann ,why also not his wife. Damn that would be the biggest revenge of all. He was going torture her so much so that ,even from heaven, Vihann will cry tears of blood.

With the remote ,Vansh switched the projector off. Watching their faces was so goddamn intolerable,to him.............he needed some refreshment.

" Pass me the coke...." Vansh's hands extended to catch it from angre who threw it from across the room .

" I hate Vihann like no other angre, being elder to him ,all those things belong to me.lekin in sab ki wajah se mujhe aur meri maa ko dar badar ki thonkre khani padi "

finger pointed at the now switched off projecter screen ,Vansh spoke angrily.......

" aapne hi khun ko unhone rashte mein aise phenk diya jaise koi kachhara ho " Vansh clenched his teeth so hard ,his veins became prominent under his neck.

Seeing his friend like that made him sad. So Angre came forward ,intending to console him .

But Vansh stopped him with his hand.

" Wahi rook jao Angre,mai itna bhi kamzor nahi hoon."

" Par bhai "

" in sabke liye waqt nahi hai aangre. Kamzor padne ka waqt nahi hai yeh. Mere saath aesa karne ke liye mai unhe maaf kar bhi doon ,par meri maa ke saath aesa karne ke liye mai unhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga . Kabhi bhi nahi....."

Angre felt helpless watching him this miserable . Vansh was like a big brother to him,he had already endured so much in his life courstey to those bloody Raisinghanias .

Many people thought that he is heartless and cruel,but beneath that hard exterior remains a man who is so soft,kind and vulnerable . But that love was so hard to get,who knew better than him about it .A small smile lit upon his face as he remembered how he met Vansh

Growing up he was a weak kid.He was in 8th grade when some seniors had made him a target and used to bully him a lot ............the day was fresh in his memories...

" Oye lallu,teri maa tujhe kuch khilati nahi kya?"

Mocked one ,while his supposed minions laughed .......

" Muh kyun band hai be,bolna nahi aata kya"

spated DEV coming near him to scare angre off. He was the most scary one. Being Principal's son and captain of the cricket team,he thought he was the most powerful and important person .Even if he compain about him,who would listen ??

" Maa,baap nae nahi sikhaya hoga seniors ke saath kaise behave karna hai ,isme iski galti thodi na hai"

came a reply from the crowd gathered and again mocking laugh followed making Angre's eyes moist. Everyone in the school knew his parents died when he was 5 years old and he was being brought up by his dadi. And it was his raw nerve ,it should nt have been pressed . Still they did it , every single time.He had ,had enough .So,he screamed loudly...