Chapter 13 - Time Away

We started on Canto Bight with plans to go to Naboo and finally Coruscant, where we'd probably get a permanent residence. 

We spent a few hours shopping, getting some new clothing for Kylo and I. The Knights came of course, and also got some new clothes so they could explore with us on our honeymoon. I supposed I should probably mind their presence on this personal trip, but I didn't. If anything, they generally fell back when Kylo and I got a little too invested in each other. Which is another reason I was grateful for their presence; Kylo and I could get distracted without worrying about our safety. There were six sets of eyes keeping watch.

We ate dinner at a hole in the wall, per my request. We would be having plenty of fancy meals in our lifetime, I wanted something greasy. We drank beer—got a bit tipsy—and filled our stomachs before heading to a hotel to check-in and change.

An hour later we walked into a club, but to my surprise, we didn't sit down. We just walked through it, until we went through another door. The music got louder.

"Where are we?" I asked Kylo.

"A strip club."

Oh. Excitement went through me. A strip club with the Knights of Ren? How interesting. We went to a booth in the back corner, the Knights in booths to our left and our right.

I was instantly infatuated with the dancers on the various stages. The ones I could see clearly all appeared to be female. A Twi'lek and a human, though the wait staff were of mixed genders and species. I watched the two closest dancers, both curious and mildly attracted.

A male human put down drinks in front of us. I glanced at them, remembering what I was even doing there.

"Is this how you pictured your honeymoon?"

"With you? I expected worse honestly," I joked, picking up the drink. I had no idea what it was, but it tasted delicious.

Soon, another human female climbed onto the stage with the Twi'lek, and they danced together flawlessly. The human untied the Twi'lek's top, and my eyes widened slightly at the sight of her puckered green nipples. They kept dancing, but the arousal of the room picked up, which only increased my own. Had Kylo known this would happen?

When they teased a kiss, I felt myself clench in anticipation—and everyone else. I was vaguely aware of Kylo watching me, but I didn't want to look away. When they finally kissed, I sucked in a breath and heard Kylo sort of chuckle.

In the next moment he pulled me against his chest and was sucking at my neck. I let out a tiny moan, my eyes still locked on the women in front of me, both completely naked. I didn't think this was a normal strip club.

His tongue massaged my skin, and his teeth nibbled while my mouth dipped open. The loud music rocked around me, even vibrating the booth under us. I was so turned on, so aware of the lust and intoxication all around.

When the Twi'lek touched the human's exposed cunt, I moaned lightly, my hand going to the bulge in Kylo's pants. He groaned and bit my earlobe. I danced the force along the head of his cock and heard him grunt again. Between my hand and the force, he was biting my neck in need. I was still entranced with the show in front of us, but my body was definitely reacting to Kylo. All I wanted was him.

In an instant, he closed the screen in front of me, though I could still see the girls on stage. Then he lifted me up and set me down onto his lap, both of us still facing the women. His fingers shifted my panties, causing me to clench in anticipation. Guiding my hips down, his thick cock slid inside me.

I moaned and shuttered, but the music drowned it out. It felt so good, the upright position new and erotic. My arms were holding onto the table as he began lifting and dropping my waist.

Manipulation (Kylo x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara