Interview with Jackson

Apollo: Gals and Pals, welcome to ANOTHER SHOW OF HEPHEASTUS TV: INTERVIEW WITH JACKSON

I am as you all know, Apollo, god of poetry, medicine, sun, music, and a lot more. Live reporting from Olympian Auditorium. With me is -cue the show start- Savior of Olympus, One of the splendid seven, Lord of Sass, son of our dear ol' Poseidon and of course, my dear cousin, Perseus Jackson also known as Percy Jackson.

Percy: Umm - Can we start already?

Apollo: Of course. So starting here, we have these few questions for you. You have to answer them truthfully.

Percy: Remember I am only doing this cause I have an offer of a blue iced cake for my birthday. Start now.

Apollo: Um - Okay. So Percy, what is your opinion on Zeus?

Percy: I didn't know that the answers to these questions have a chance of certain death in the most painful way.

Apollo: Whatever you say if it is a mildly cussing word, will be censored to prevent dad from knowing about it.

Percy: Okay. So Zeus is a ########, #######, ######, ######, ###########, ##### ######, ############ ####### tantrum throwing god.

Apollo: *who hears all the words properly* You horse-brother has a serious competition in cussing. Also the last part came out loud.

Percy: Aah shit. At least that was the lowest level word.

Apollo: Dad might not be happy. Are you dad?

Background: Slight grumbling

Apollo: No, is his not happy. Many people wants to know the censored words too though.

Percy: NOOOO- Also there might be some people who are too young and still have their innocence. So better S H U T U P

Apollo: *does not meet Percy's eyes which have a glare* Next question - There are many ships that other demigods and minor gods like making about you. A few of them are 'Perachel, Perianca, Perzoe, Pipercy, Pernico, Perluke, Jercy, Perthena, Pertemis, Perdite, Pera, PerNyx, and Perpo - wait. Whoa, it's our ship- Perpollo. Cool

Percy: Erm - what are you talking about?

Apollo: Ofcourse, I forgot who I am speaking with. It's Percy, Ruler of Denseness. Do you like Rachel?

Percy: Does this count as 1 question?

Apollo: Fine, Do you love any of the following - Rachel, Bianca, Zoe, Piper, Nico, Luke, Jason, Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hera, Nyx, or me???

Percy: *distraught and really scared look* I- No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NOOOOOO. I don't love ANYONNNNEEEEEE of them. Shut up. (AN - I kinda ship most of these ships though. Lol)

Apollo: Okay, 3rd question, here is a fanfiction about you on a social site posted by some child of Hermes. It's only a one-shot. Read it and tell us about it.

Percy: What's that about?

Apollo: It's a one-shot of Annabeth being a bitch. Also it's in Greek to help you read.

Percy: *reads the fanfic curiously*

After 15 minutes-

Percy: WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WROTE THIS??? I AM KILLING EVERYONE!!!

Apollo: Cool down! Cool down! Cool down!

*after half an hour of calming Percy*

Apollo: Now, the question for you is that, when are you going to propose to Annabeth?

Percy: Uh- *blushes really bad* I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Apollo: Ok private interview on. Cut the cameras for a minute.

Percy: No one is seeing this right?

Apollo: No. No one other than me and the person who is writing this down.

Percy: Person who is writing this down???

Apollo: On special request Annabeth and other demigods won't know the date till you propose. After that we will release it to them. But now, only you, me, and the writer will know.

Me: Yes. Also Demigods can't use technologies.

Apollo: Yes. That too. You may tell now.

Percy: O-okay. I wanna propose to her on her 18th birthday. 12th July. I know we are too young. But I just wanna be you know - uh *starts stuttering* - engaged to her *blushes really bad*

Apollo: Soo cute. Can I be in charge of the bachelor party?

Percy: Uh - What?

Apollo: Oh so many thanks. I knew you would agree. Now stop private interview mode. Restart public.

Apollo: So hey there gals and pals. Percy says he has a very special day for proposing to Annabeth! But it won't be released right now!!!!! So we come back to the next question.

Percy: What is it now?

Apollo: Soo, Percy. Many people are asking you - how are you so sassy?

Percy: *smiles at camera* Now that's an interesting question. How am I so sassy? I know many sassy people are jealous of my sass because my level of sass is so sassingly greater that normal sassy people's level of sass that those sassy people can't comprehend my sassy sass! That's because - I was born with sass! I live with sass! And I will die with sass!

Apollo: Wow. That's incredible

Percy: I know right. You find you people by flirting, while I get mine by sassing.

Apollo: I - Okay, next question. This is the second last one. Suppose books are written about your adventures. How would you feel like>

Percy: Books about my adventures??? Won't mortals find out about gods through that?

Apollo: Well, they will believe it is fiction. Who's gonna believe that gods do exist?

Percy: What if they go knock on 600th floor of ESB?

Apollo: The lift won't even take them there. Only clear-sighted mortals and demigods and gods can travel though the lift.

Percy: Um- then it be . . . good? And boring???

Apollo: Why am I not surprised?

Percy: . . .

Apollo: Fine last question. What would you like for an incognito last name?

Percy: Incognito last name?

Apollo: Yes. Like you could choose a last name that you would like. Suppose you are on secret missions. What name would you like to carry?

Percy: Um- *takes 1 minutes 15 seconds to think* I found out a name.

Apollo: And that is?

Percy: It's, wait, can I get a sun-glass?

Apollo: *snaps hands* here.

Percy: *takes the glasses* Thanks.
Now about the incognito last name I would want, it would be
*pause for effect* Seaman. *puts of glasses*

Apollo: I -

Percy: Love you guys. Meet ya later*summons some water, makes some wave symbols appear on the air with the water and vanishes leaving water strings behind.*

Apollo: Erm - CUT