The proposal ring: Rebellion stirring

The realm of the monsters
Neither land nor the skies,
Darkness hides it all
Deceived by death or lies

The last rays mend
The architecture's bend
Lost in blue dark
Guarded by the death bark

~Previously on The Proposal Ring~

"I told you that the monsters fear us. What I did not tell you was that the monsters work for us."

What?

I am doomed. Typical day.

~A few hours later still in Percy's P.O.V.~

I lay still in a cell. To be honest, cell is a better word for the place I am in. It was in the darkest part of a dungeon, full of darkness and spiders and garbage. Also they were grateful enough to give me the most smelly cell too.

Such kindness for visitors.

I didn't even have Riptide with me to cut through the bars. It didn't re-appear in my pocket a few moments later.

This cell contained water powers too. No water power allowed. Besides I am in a place where almost everyone has control over water. Benthesikyme had even more control than me, being a deity of the water.

My ADHD didn't help matters. I fidgeted with a few stones that I found around laying.

The sound of soft foot-steps came to me. I peered out of the cell.

Six guards walked through the pathway. In the midst was Benthesikyme. She walked up to the cell where I was.

"Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson, savior of Olympus in the second Titanomachy one of the seven heroes of Olympus in the second gigantomachy. I believe an explanation is in order."

Benthesikyme surely had a way with words. She waved five of her guards to leave. Only one remained.

"Well, you kidnap you half-brother, keeps him in VIP service for 6 hours, an explanation is . . . the least you can provide me with." I told her.

"It indeed is VIP service." Her right eye-brow quirked up in amusement.

"It's Very Important Prisoner, just so you know."

Benthesikyme let out a soft laughter.

"You have done a really nice job in amusing me, Perseus. After all, the rumors of your extraordinary skills at pissing off Zeus and other gods has reached Krakentis."

I looked at her straight at her eyes. It was a symbol that I was not backing off.

I noticed her properly for the first time. Benthesikyme had really dark sea-green eyes. They were stormy green. Her facial expressions matched Poseidon's, while her hair was like Amphitrite's.

"So, why are you here? Mock me? Torture me? Force me into your army? Kill me? I would be especially happy if you simply leave me to go my own way." I gave her a look like 'let me leave, else-'. I tried to do it the way Annabeth did. But while Annabeth's expression said 'else I will send you to Tartarus the hardest way possible', my expression always said 'else I will just do what you say.' Not at all fair.