| 5 |

When I wake up the door to my office is open just a crack. I get up cautiously and peek around to see who is there. I grab a glass off my bedside table and hold it defensively. As I approach the door I can see movement inside. I quickly whip open the door and say; 

"FREEZE!" 

"Hey, hey, hey! It's just me Beautiful."

"Kenji! What the heck! How did you get in here? Aar-Warner will kill you if he finds out. And aren't there cameras outside my room. How did no one see you?" I say as I pull a blanket off my bed and around me.

"Woah, woah, woah one at a time Y/N/N."(Y/N/N means your nickname. in case you didn't know😁) 

"I got in here by asking a guard. Yes, there are cameras and I may or may not have bribed the system manager. And that's also how no one saw me. Also, the fact that it's 4 in the morning." 

"Kenji! It's 4 am! I have to be up early you know."

"I know Y/N/N but I wanted to see how you were."

"Ok, but like maybe at a decent time."

I shake my head and sigh this guy really has no clue.  I pull the blanket higher up my body. I'm only wearing tiny shorts and a tank top.

"Ok, maybe can I get dressed first?"

"If you have to." He says and my cheeks go bright pink. He notices. "Joking, Y/N/N."

He exits my room and I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding in. It takes me a minute before I move again.  My alarm goes off in like half an hour so I decide there's no point in going back to bed. I take a quick shower and dry my hair. I pull it up into a low military bun. It's only 4:30 when I'm finished so I walk down to Aaron's room. I quietly knock on the door in case he's still sleeping, He probably isn't but I don't know. He opens the door really slowly and quietly. He sees my look of confusion and nods to his bed. I peer in behind the door and the girl is literally right there, in his bed. I can't with this it makes me feel disgusted, almost. 

"Why is she in here?" I ask quietly as possible. 

"Well..."
"Aaron."

"Ok well, she may have touched a soldier and gotten knocked out." 

"Aaron. Did you make her?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Ok, I'm going to go get something to eat and start working. Bye Aaron, I'll talk to you later."

I walk out quickly and quietly. I sigh and walk down to the hall to the kitchens. I'm kind of stuck in my thoughts because I bumped into a soldier. I was extremely flustered because the next thing I said was;

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that."

The stranger grabbed my elbows and I looked up. I looked right into his eyes. It was Kenji. His dark brown eyes looking right into my y/e/c (y/e/c mean your eye colour, in case you didn't know. The first time I read fanfics I was so confused 😝😝😝) eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's fine. Where are you going?" 

"To the kitchens ."

"Ok, want me to escort you?" 

"Yeah, sure." 

He checked up and down the hall to make sure no one was there, he put his arm around my shoulders. We stop at the kitchens and I grab something quick. We walk quickly back to my room and I hug him goodbye. I hold on for a little too long and we both blush. I pull away and say goodbye. I close the door and walk to my office. I sit and start my work. 

A/N Heyyyy guys! Here's part 5 and I hope that you enjoyed this part. I have finally planned out a few more chapters so hopefully, I can get these chapters out quicker. Bye lovelies!!! see you soon💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖