03 - The Kiss

A/N: HELLO! Okay, sooooo maybe this is just me, buuuuuuuuut, it feels as though i haven't updated in forever XD So, for those of you who are reading, I give you an extra long chapter! enjoy

Okay, so maybe kissing Scott the very first time I saw him with my brand new "look" was a little over board.

Or reckless. And really, I can agree. I have no idea what washed over me, and neither did Scott. He pulled away after a couple of seconds.

"What the fuck was that, Jess?" He breathed. Then his eyes widened a little when he noticed my appearance. Boy, what a new wardrobe and hair color could do for you. "And," He added, taking a strand of my now red hair and yanking on it slightly, "Is this?"

I swatted his hand away. I was going to play hard-to-get, and I was going to have fun doing it. "Don't just touch me," I say and cross my thin arms over my small chest.

"Weird," Scott muttered. "Considering you were the one who first touched me. Or kissed me, more like it." He smirked and leaned forward until his hot breath fanned my face. He smirked.

I knew what was coming, we would kiss again, and I was ready. Whatever it took for Gia. I pursed my lips, as did he and then -

And then Sarah Fray came over and practically threw herself at Scott, shoving him against the lockers. "Aren't we "supposed" to be dating?" Sarah was on the soccer team - the captain - and she was tough. She wouldn't have any boy cheating on her. Even if that boy was Scott Evans.

"About that...we should see other people." And I walked away before Sarah could burst into tears.

~~~

"Gia," I mumbled. She'd been mad at me all day; mad at what I had done to myself, the makeover and all. "Please, why are you so mad? Talk to me."

"Jess," She sighed. "You're changing to fast, I can't keep up." Maybe, cracking into fits of giggles wasn't the best way to handle what Gia just told me; but that is what I did.

"Ah ha ha ha ha!"

"Jess! It's not funny! How can you laugh?!"

"The fact that you, my best friend, think that I, your best friend, would just change and leave you behind is so ridiculous it is funny."

Gia rolled her eyes, but I could tell she wasn't mad anymore.

"Gia, I would never ever go anywhere without you," I whispered in all sincerity.

"I know."

~~~

Gym.

My last class if the day; the class I often enjoyed most. I just finished changing into my gym uniform and was placing my maroon hair into a pony tail when a high pitched scream rang out through the girl's locker room.

"What the fuck?!"

"Who the hell is doing that?!"

"Shut it up!"

Everyone was screaming until we all saw the source: Sarah Fray, and she was coming right for me.

"You!" She screamed and jammed her accusing finger into my chest as she cornered me. "Hannah says she saw you kiss Scott!"

Oh-uh. However, I was prepared to lie.

"It was after the breakup," I lied.

"Wrong!" She screamed and took a swing at me. It happened all to fast, and frankly, I wasn't expecting it; I had no time to move. Sarah's strike hit my right in the left cheek. I swear I heard a crack. "Hannah says it was right before he broke up with me!"

"I-I-"

Sarah took another swing. This one I ducked.

Quickly, I ran for the exit. When was gym going to start?! However, I was small - and Sarah was the fastest person on the girl's soccer team. She caught up to me in about three seconds flat. Way before I was even close to the exit.

"I saw you two together," Sarah hisses and pins me the the nearest wall. All the girls gather around to watch the drama play out. Not one of them even lifted a finger in an attempt to help me. "I just thought that you guys were flirting, but kissing? No, I never thought that Jess Lewis would ever fall for a player."

"I didn't fall for him!"

"Oh, so I suppose you were just flossing his teeth with your tongue, then?!"

"No," I protest, then added, "Eww, no."

"Shut up, Jess. You have always sucked at lying." And with that  Sarah hit me so hard over the head everything went black...

A/N: Okay, I hope that was pretty long. I did try for a cliff hanger, all though it wasn't much XD Anyways, I'd love some feed back.

COMMENT?

VOTE?

FAN?...OR 'FALLOW' SINCE IT IS THAT NOW *ROLLS EYES*

Fallow me on Twitter: dorkykongg

Untill next time,

dorkykong xx