Chapter 1 ~ Realistic Dream

I laid on the sand and listened to the waves crashing and splashing, with nothing on my mind whatsoever. My head completely blank as the sun set. As I looked up I saw a guy walking down the shore. He stopped and faced the ocean where the sun was setting. His toes sank into the sand gently as the water glided over them. The wind blew through his wet blonde hair. He immediately brushed his fingers through his hair and looked back. He spotted me and smiled. His smile brightened up the whole beach. His dimples made it even better. He bit his bottom lip as he saw me getting up. I stood up and smiled at him. He smiled back. We both gradually started walking towards each other; eyes locked. As he got closer to me, his smirk grew wider. We reached one another until we were about two feet away from each other. We stood there, looking into each other’s eyes. His eyes were hazel. He lifted his hand and grabbed mine. His fingers were intertwined with mine as he rubbed his thumb on my knuckles. With his other hand he grabbed my waist and pulled my body closer to his. His fingers pinching into my skin. He bit his lip again as he moved closer. Our faces were close; I could see my reflection in his eyes. He squeezed my waist even harder. The pain made me want him even more. Our noses were touching. I could feel him breathing on my lips. I rubbed his neck and pulled on his hair. I felt his lips touch mine as I got goose bumps. Our tongues were interlocking. My fingers were pinching into his neck as his pinched into my waist. I bit his bottom lip and pulled away. He smiled.

**I wake up***

"Stacy! Get up we're going to be late!"