Chapter 8 - The jerk

I can't believe Anthony done that to her! I mean like he told me he was going crazy for her, and he does this!
What is wrong with him?

When I got home, I was on the Skype with Khloe she was still crying hard as ever, she could have cried a waterfall by now if I didn't stop her for the last 10 minutes.

Suddenly out of the blue Khloe asked me,
"Alice.... Do you have feelings for Anthony?"
I was kinda in the blue at that time, I didn't know what to say because if I be honest things will just become more awkward... But if I lied, she'll find out anyway as time passes on.
"Alice!!!"
"Yeah"
"Why do you always go blank on me, like do you hate me too?"
"Khloe... I don't hate you! I go blank sometimes because it's just me."
"Whatever... Do you like Anthony or not?"
Khloe asked in some desperate voice.
*i decided to be honest*
"Well... I do have feelings for him! I've been keeping these feelings to myself because, I didn't want to make things more awkward for you"
Khloe just stared at me with a shocked face, it looked like her whole world has fallen apart... I could tell on the screen she was mad!
"Alice, I got to eat now... Um I'll call u later... Bye"
Then she hanged up.

*3 hours passed*
It is 7:00pm now and I'm on my phone, after a few minuets... Anthony started texting me.

Anthony
Yo xx
Alice
Hi
Anthony
Why don't u send me -xx- x
Alice
Idk I just don't
Anthony
Well can I ask you something? Xx
Alice
Sure what?
Anthony
I know you think of me as a jerk right now because of what I done to your best friend. But I promise I done it for the best xxx
Alice
Oh ok then what do you mean it was for the best! She been crying x
Anthony
Wow! Now you give me xx
Alice
Rly x
Anthony
I like you xx
Alice
What the hell!!!
Anthony
Your the girl I really liked... Xxx because of my stupid pride I ended up with your best friend, when I wanted you xxxxxxxoxxxxxx

I just ignored him after that, I can't believe he texted me that!
He must be playing around since he is such a jerk.

I hate Anthony!! And yet these feelings never changed!