Chapter 6 - Shocked

So I came back on Wednesday because of the incident of me fainting on the first day back (which was Monday)
I know this might sound strange but, I feel like something good is going to happen today, I don't really know, I might be going crazy!

I'm on the third school bus now, that's the last one, I'm so annoyed because everybody is crowding me asking me
"Alice you ok?"
Or
"Alice did you actually faint?"
Like when were these people part of my business?
Cathy my friend who was in my science class, was saying to me.
"Alice did you know Anthony went crazy! When you fainted he started shouting at sir to call a ambulance right now... Wow you got an amazing boyfriend!"
I couldn't believe she thought I was Anthony's girlfriend!
Khloe heard that, and gave me this look... I think she took it the wrong way, yet she said nothing.
**after 2 periods**
Right now it's break time, I'm with my friends Asuka and Ellie.
We were walking through the outside playground. Suddenly I say Khloe upset surrounded by people, I decided to go over there asking her.
"Khloe what's wrong?"
Next thing I see is Khloe ran up to me, in my arms crying hard saying
"A-A-Alice Anthony h-h-he dumped me! Telling me it's over!"
I was so shocked like... He told me he loved her! But he does this! Who does he love then?
"Oh Khloe don't worry about that jerk! You deserve better than this"
"B-but Alice he told me he likes you!"
I was so shocked was this the reason why I felt something good was going to happen!
"W-what Khloe, no he doesn't! He told me he was in love with you!"
"I know he did but... He told me he was just trying to get closer to you---- so he... He used me!"