Chapter 2

Izuku's POV
It's been a long few months. My sister is really the only friend I have left. Kacchan left me the moment he found out I was quirkless. He even tried to convince my own sister to leave me, but she stood by me and said no. So, now he doesn't even want to associate with my sister. I now he cares for her deeply and might even like her, but is attitude will have to change if he wants to get with her in the future. My teacher also announced that we will be getting two new students. Izumi also made a new friend and she is really nice, but I think she doesn't like me all that much. Veronica seems very shy and a little bit scared of me. The end of the school day came, so I left with my sister. We greeted our mother and told her about the announcement. She smiled and said that we should make friends with the new students and show them around. I nod smiling and go about the rest of today until dinner and bedtime.

~Next day~
*at school*

I'm with my sister in the classroom as we sit with Veronica waiting for the new students. They come in with the teacher and introduce themselves. They are told to sit with us, so they come over and sit down with us. "Hello! I'm Hamatato Eleanor! This is my little sister Light! She's my twin and also a little shy! Don't mind the silver hair! We aren't identical twins! And she gets it from our ancestors!" Eleanor says. "H-hello, like my s-sister said I'm Light. It's n-nice to meet you all." Light says. I smile at her and she smiles lightly with a small blush as she turns to hide. "I'm Izuku!" I say. "Izumi is my name and this is Veronica!" Izumi says. "C-can I call you Izu? Izumi can I call you Zumi? And Veronica can I call you Vi? I'm really bad with names." Light says fidgeting with her fingers. "Of course!" We say. "Thanks!" Light says beaming. "What are your quirks?" Izumi asks. "Oh?! I have my mom's quirk Ice Phoenix!" Eleanor says. "I'm quirkless." Light says shrinking. "No way! So am I!" I say with a smile. She looks up shocked before smiling as well. The end of school came faster than I would like, but Light and Eleanor promised to meet up with us on Saturday at the park. I go home with Izumi beaming in joy ready to tell my mom about Light. Once she got home I told her about Light and her sister. Then we ate as a family before getting ready for bed. I go to sleep after doing some more quirk analysis.

A/n:
Me: onto the next chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment if you want to! 🙏😊☺️ Thanks!
Peace out ✌️
Emylee Marvel