¹.⁴ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭

∘₊✧──────✧ ¹

∘₊✧──────✧ ¹.⁴ ᵀʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ᴵ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ✧──────✧₊∘

"You may already know that only a few scholarships are offered at this school and that most students who go here are wealthy. But don't worry you won't belong to the school. Don't hold on to any statuses, financial or social. I believe that the most important thing is we all have the right to dream. This is our time. If you believe in yourself and follow your dream, a bright future awaits you." 

Gorya watched the lecture given by Mira Renita Asavarattanakul on her phone, one which she had attended when she had first won the scholarship to attend this school. 

Mira was also a rich heiress to a huge company in Thailand, but unlike the personalities of F4, she was someone who was kind and selfless. She was a perfect lady in Gorya's eyes, and the reason why she decided to enroll in Kocher High was that that was Mira's alma mater. 

Am I that naive?  She thought to herself, I honestly thought going to this school would be nothing but beautiful, but in reality, it's not at all like what I imagined. 

She looked up from her phone and rested her head on her hand, observing the crowd of students at the cafeteria. What let me down the most is myself. Before I know it, I've become one of them too.

She sighed as she went back to watching the video, but was soon interrupted by Hana joining her. Her eyes roamed to Gorya's phone and she saw Mira, an exciting look lighting her face, "Are you watching Mira's clip? Don't you think she's the coolest?"

Gorya looked surprised and asked, "You know her too?" Hana rolled her eyes. "How can I not? Mira is my idol. I decided to go to this school because of her." She explained as she took a spoonful of the noodles the cafeteria had to offer today. 

Gorya gave a smile as she replied Same here, but then her previous thoughts flowed in and she turned away, her sudden change in expression confusing Hana. 

"Is anything bothering you? You look upset." She stated. Getting no reply, she further asked, "Are you thinking about yesterday?"

Gorya hummed in reply as Hana nodded, "I'm feeling bad too. That kind of bullying is awful."

"But, I must thank you for warning me." Gorya turned towards her as she continued. "I may have helped him and got myself in trouble. Thank you, friend." She said, taking Gorya's hand and giving her a bright smile. Gorya chuckled as her spirits lifted and decided to tell Hana about her plans. 

"How about this? Let's focus on schoolwork and stay quiet and safe until graduation."

Hana nodded along and repeated, "Stay quiet and safe for a bright future, like what Mira said." Both girls gave a small fist pump and laughed lightly. Suddenly, Hana said, "Oh, I have to go." her expression changing for a moment before returning back with a smile. Gorya didn't notice it as she nodded, "See you."