¹.² 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬, 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝.

∘₊✧──────✧ ¹

∘₊✧──────✧ ¹.² ᶠᵒʳ ᵘˢ, ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵃˢ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʰᵃʳᵈ ✧──────✧₊∘

Gorya ran through the halls with Hana behind her as she made her way to the place she hated the most, the place which was the site of the tyranny of the four boys in this school.

They reached just in time to see Thyme announce the name of his newest victim.

"Phupha Komolpetch of Class 6/1. A top student with a clean record. Never had any trouble." 

He looked like a leopard in his leopard-print fur jacket, stalking towards his prey.

He spared the boy who was being forced to kneel in front of him a look. "You're a teacher's pet." He mocked out loud as he stood up, taking a phone out of his jacket. "It's a shame though that all that will be ruined, just because you planned to expose what happened in this school."

Thyme held up the phone in front of the boy's face, showing him the different videos that had been saved which had documented the bullying acts of the F4 over the past few months.

He snickered, bending down so that his face was at the same level as Phupha's, his face dangerously close as his eyes gleamed. 

"Honestly, do you think I'm an idiot?" 

They held a challenge to the boy in front of him. A nobody who had dared to go against his orders and against his will.

"So?" Phupha asked out loud, clearly not ready to give up. "This red card game is wrong. No matter how hard you try to cover it up, you can't escape the truth." 

Thyme straightened up again, his eyes never leaving those in front of him as they got locked in a deadly battle.

"Remember this, Thyme. This evidence will not be lost." Phupha proudly declared, pointing towards his phone as he too tried to straighten up, but was pushed down again by Thyme's minions. 

"Oh?" Thyme replied. Not being able to help it, a small laugh escaped from his mouth as he casually scrolled through the numerous videos that had been carefully recorded. 

"You must have backed it up then if you're saying it will never be lost." He stated, once again putting the screen in Phupha's line of vision.

Phupha's proud expression turned to confusion which then turned to disbelief as he saw the videos disappearing one by one.

dun

dun

dun dun dun