𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

Thyme and Gorya entered the familiar building behind the school, the place which held his past and also was a reflection of his worst self, broken and lonely. The seats which held a majority of the student population when a red card had been issued were empty now, almost giving him disbelief when a loud cheer wasn't heard on him entering the premises. He looked at the girl beside him and all the events which had led up to this. A small smile formed by itself as he stopped in his tracks and thought about it.

Gorya walked through the familiar steps, unaware that the boy beside her had stopped. The floor still had a layer of water over it which reflected the twinkling stars in the sky. She looked around and it felt a lifetime ago when she had first been here to see all the fuss about them. The four boys who had turned her life upside-down. She chuckled.

Life is funny.

Thyme looked at his clothes and the expensive watch in his hand. Then looked at her and the stars that shined above her that made her face glow. 

His heart skipped a beat as it had all those months ago.

For someone who thinks of himself as grand, like he's got all the stars in the palm of his hand, but when he meets you...

Memories flashed by in his head, their first meeting, that first kick and the moment he fell in love, the time he spent with her family, the first kiss, the first date, the first fight, and his first heartbreak.

his small world becomes larger and more beautiful.

She was his first in everything.

We've learned to feel pain, sorrow, and have grown because of it.

Walking towards the chairs that had been set up in the center, Gorya stopped, realizing that he wasn't beside her. But she could hear his breathing in the quiet of the night and turned around.

Their eyes locked. She smiled.

But most importantly,

He took a step towards her, then one more, thanking the stars in the sky for her existence, for letting their paths cross.

 Because she was his saving grace.

you show me how to love.

Gorya could feel the unspoken words that were in his head from the love pouring through his eyes as they looked at her and her alone. She smiled brightly at him as she took a step towards him too. There was no need to say anything because she felt the same.

Thank you.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────