17

"Aww fuck Gee. Yes" Frank cried out as his eyes rolled backwards.

He was lay back on the hard table with his ass precariously perched on the edge, legs up by his sides, and spread wide open for Gerard who was crouched down, head between his thighs licking and probing at his hole which was all open and welcoming and fucking desperate for Gerard's tongue. Frank pulled his cheeks wider, needing Gerard as deep as possible inside of him. Gerard pushed in and out and licked and sucked around his rim, holding onto Frank's bent legs and moaning obscenely as he did. He was just as turned on as Frank at this point, loving the feel and taste of his boyfriend and his own dick thumping in anticipation.

Frank had pushed Gerard against the wall and dropped to his knees the minute he'd walked in the room. He'd frantically dragged his pants down and took Gerard's cock into his mouth the minute it was freed; Gerard getting hard almost in an instant. He sucked on his balls and ran a flat tongue along the underside of his dick, feeling the blood pulse through the thick vein on his tongue. Then he relentlessly gorged on his lover's glorious dick, feasting almost, and leaving Gerard a whimpering mess in no time at all. Before he lost it though, he had pulled Frank's hair forcing him off him and yanked him towards the table, pulling his clothes from him and devouring his ass, which was where they found themselves right now.

"Oh God Gerard" Frank moaned gripping onto the edge of the table.

Gerard continued on and on, dipping his tongue in and out while teasing Frank's balls with his hand. His jaw eventually began to ache and he reluctantly pulled away, instead pushing his fingers within. He could hit Frank's prostate every time with his fingers, almost an expert at it now, causing a different ripple of pleasure to coarse through Frank, again making him cry out.

Gerard kissed tenderly on the small infinity symbol that Frank had tattooed on his inner thigh. It was their tattoo, their initials etched within each circle. Gerard had cried when Frank revealed it to him several months ago. It was discreet and personal and for Gerard's eyes only. And he loved it. They both truly believed that they were their 'forever's', and that they would never part willingly. They were absolute soulmates, and nothing would come between them.

He stood now and positioned himself above Frank, teasing the head of his dick around Frank's hole. He pushed into him in one smooth movement, Frank arching his back off the table, accepting all that Gerard was giving and reaching up to pull him closer. They kissed like it was their first time. It was always like this with them, every kiss meaning so much to them; so intimate and loving. Gerard found a slow steady rhythm which he stayed at for a little while, before needing more and more. He straightened up and pushed Frank's legs to his chest before beginning to pound into him.

"Fuck" Frank screamed out as Gerard hit his prostate with full force dead on.

"Frank. Shut the fuck up. Someone will hear" Gerard chuckled.

Frank didn't care and he couldn't stop himself if he tried. He was in the full throes of it now, and even if his fucking childhood priest had walked in at that very moment, he was certain he wouldn't be able to contain himself; expletives and obscenities spilling from his mouth of their own accord. Gerard stroked over Frank's length before taking a grip of him and jerking him off at the same pace as he was fucking him. He knew Frank was right on the edge and he was himself, his movements becoming erratic and messy.

He felt Frank shake a little and heard his breath catch in his throat, before he spilled out all over Gerard's fist. His tight grip around Gerard's cock had him now at the same point and before he knew it, he was pouring out into Frank. He slumped over him trying to catch his breath as he slowly pulled out of Frank.