Chapter One

"Welcome, welcome" Dracula welcomed walking up to a yeti that had been invited to his daughter's wedding and shaking hands with them.

He was wearing a black tux with a red shirt plus a white crevette Valerie had gotten him the year prior on their first anniversary for their first date.

"So glad you could come" Valerie greeted as well, also shaking the yeti's hands, she was wearing a long sleeved sheered dress that had a floor length train, that was also sheered, but the front only went to slightly above her knees, the bodice was a tight low cut corset (pic), that showed off her pushed up assets

Much to Dracula's joy and chagrin because everyone else could see the assets too, which is why he insisted she'd wear a cape, although it didn't help hide it all that much.

Over the past year Valerie had come to like the gothic style and had many gothic inspired clothes in her closet, which was in her room.

Yes, she had a permanent room in the hotel which was right next to Drac's and had adjusted to it quite nicely, especially after her brother mailed in all her stuff.

~

"Mr. and Mrs. Loughran parents of the groom and family" a suit of armor at the door announced, every monster turned and stared at the humans that walked down the white carpet laid out in the lobby.

"Mom and dad!" Johnny greeted going up to his family and hugging his mother Linda.

"Oh Johnny!" Linda greeted and hugged him back.

"I can't believe you're all here" Johnny grinned looking at his family.

"Linda, Mike! Welcome!" Valerie greeted with a smile as she went over to them and shook hands with them.

"Valerie dear, what's with that dress?" Linda asked with a tight smile.

"Oh just something i picked up in town, do you like it?" Valerie asked twirling around making the cape swish around her.

"So are you" Linda then stage whispered "One of them?" she asked.

Valerie sighed "I wish i was" she said before changing the subject as she noticed Dracula coming over "So pictures?" she asked.

"Yes, good idea sweet blood, let's get right to it" Dracula said laying a hand on her shoulder, he had added sweet blood to the list of nicknames he had for her after they had been cooking in the kitchen and she had cut her finger and he couldn't help getting a little taste.

~

The first picture was of Johnny as his groomsmen, his backpack was his best man and two of his brothers and Blobby were the rest of the grooms party.

The next picture was of Mavis and her bridesmaids, her party consisted of a blue monster, a shrunken head, a green hairy monster and Johnny's only sister, Valerie wasn't hurt or bitter at all about not being even asked to be a bridesmaid, really.