episode 8: marriage

2 weeks later...

chase's pov

it's been 2 weeks since we had that and...me and rocky still love each other and I'm proud to be in love with him. as well told every resident in adventure bay, they smiled and said congratulations to us.

3 months later...

rocky's pov

me:do you really think he will say yes skye?

skye:i know he will. you are his love after all right rocky?

she asked me and I blushed lightly.

me:y-yeah I am....

Skye:then I know he will love it. so go, get him and ask him to marry you with this ring.

me:thanks skye.

I said as I walked towards chase. I mad it to his pup house, I knocked an the happily opened it. 

rocky:hey chasey.

I said. we leaned over and kissed. we broke the kiss.

chase:yeah rocks.

me:look. I'm just wondering if...if... you wold marry me?

I said as I revealed a ring for him holding hit with my paws. he gave me a smile.

chase:of course rocky, I would love to marry you. but the true question is...do you want the permission...to be my husband?

me:of course chasey.

I said as I placed the ring on his pup tag ( narrator's pov if it would be on his paw then It would fall off and get dirty, not that kind I mean by the other kind with actual dirt and mud. now back to chase's pov)

chase's pov

rocky:when will the marriage start?

chase:it will start...tomorrow at the sunset

at the marriage day...

the priest:so chase, do you take rocky to be your love and be with him for the rest of your life?

me:i will always.

the priest:and rocky, do you take chase to be your love and be with him for the rest of your life?

rocky:yes, and i always will.

the priest:alright, I now present you pup & pup. you may now kiss the-

he was interrupted when I kissed rocky passionately. he kissed back while my tail wagged with excitement.everyone clapped for us. now that we are married, my life is complete.

to be continued...

(okay I know this chapter was short but there will be more eon the next chapter. so just ah g on and the next chapter will be the final episode)