(remastered) episode 1:sleeping with my crush

this is a remastered version of chapter 1 so please enjoy!!

no one's pov

it was a normal day in adventure bay. the pups was doing their own thing but in 1 pup house of green, I cute and innocent pup was in there. it was rocky. he only sat in his pup house seeing chase playing some tag with the other pups. he blushed when chase was the one it.

rocky's pov

go get em chase. chase...he brings me so much joy but most importantly, passion. I love him so much. his cute eye's, his handsome body,his soft fur, the way he wags his tail and helps people. no body knows this yet but I'm actually gay and I'm in love with him, but he probably loves skye more than me. he saw me and he came up to me while he was it in the game.

chase:hey rocky...why don't you come on out and play some tag with us?

me:o-okay

I said while blushing. we walked out of my pup house together 

chase's pov

as I saw him blush I blushed to, we left his pup house and I tagged him before he could even run

me:tag rocky, try to get me!

I yelled and he giggled. he chased after me before marshall got in the way, now he's chasing after marshall.i hope he gets him good. the truth is...I'm gay and love rocky. at 1st I loved skye but she told me that she loved another pup and I'm okay with it. when I 1st saw rocky my heart when towards his. his fur, his eye's, his body, everything about him makes me feel some pup...new. some pup more special than all f the others.

rocky:gotcha marshall!

he yelled and I heard him. I immediately ran away form marshall to not be it, but while I was running I bumped into rocky and...I was ontop of him. we were both shocked by this action, I blushed as red as Marshall's fire truck.

rocky:ch-ch-ch-chase...please get off me...

I snapped and got off of him while blushing.

rocky's pov

I blushed when he was ontop of me. wow...I never knew he would bump ontop of me...butyet, he still loves skye more than me...I think...all of the pups stared at us.

Skye:pups...what just happened?

me:i don't know skye...I just don't know

chase:y-yeah me neither...anyways I think our food is ready

Ryder:and your right about that one chase. come inside pups lets have some lunch

we all howled and ate our lunch. then we place out pup bowls to their places. I still blushed at the fact that me and chase were ontop of each other. I went inside my pup house just thinking if chase either loves me or skye...but while I was thinking zuma came right up to me and asked.

Zuma:whats wrong rocky?

I looked at zuma and said.

me:i don't know zuma, I love chase but I don't know if either he loves me...

I expected zuma to get angry and tell Ryder about this but he didn't instead he gave me a hug.

me:w-why are you hugging me zuma

Zuma:because rocky...I'm I love with marshall

me:oh...so...your gay to then right?

Zuma:yeah,i am.

me:but, when are you gonna confess? 

Zuma:i'm gonna confer to him...tomorrow afternoon.

me:good luck with the relationship your gonna. get into zuma.

Zuma:thanks dude.

zuma said as he walked away form my pup house. i went to slept for a nap

6 hours later...

after we ate dinner chase walked up to my pup house and asked me...

chase:hey rocky...c-could I possibly sleep with you for the night?

I blushed and nodded. we both went inside my pup house and went inside my pup bed hugging. we cuddled. I felt his fur connecting to my grey fur. it's...so soft and warm.

chase's pov

I felt rocky's grey fur connecting. it feels so soft and warm. I can almost feel my heart glowing green and his heart glowing blue showing our hearts connecting.

me:well...*yawn* goodnight rocky.

rocky:*yawn* and sweet dreams to you chase.

he said and we both went to sleep for the night. this has been...the best day....of my life....

to be continued... (episode 2 is not being remastered)