episode 1: sleeping with my crush

no one's pov

all of the pups already ate dinner and are now playing tag, but in 1 pup house of green, there was 1 pup that was cleaning it to make it more organized. and that pup..is rocky. he cleaned tirelessly. 2 hours later and he was all done by the time the pups went to bed.

rocky:phew...two hours, well looks like I have to-

???:hey rocky...how are you doing?

rocky was shocked bout didn't jump, he turned and saw his love of his life. chase.

rocky:oh...hi chase...

he said as he blushed light. chase also blushed light.

chase:look I only have 1 question for you rocky...

rocky:what's that?

chase:well, recently I have been having nightmares and I'm wonder ing if maybe this night I can sleep with you..

rocky's pov

I blushed madly when he said that. he wants to sleep the night...WITH ME!!! no way this is true. but I can't say no due to his nightmares, so I nodded and letted him inside. we both cuddled together as I felt his fur. it feels so soft and warm on my grey fur. he looked at me.

chase:well...goodnight rocky...

me:*yawn* goodnight chase.

I said as I knocked myself out going to sleep.

chase's pov

I saw rocky fall asleep. danm,he looks so cute whenever he's asleep. I felt his fur getting in to mine. it feels so soft and warm. his grey fur feels so ice on my fur I kissed him on his forehead and whispered.

me:i love you rocky...I hope you love me too...

I said as I drifted to sleep with rocky waiting to tell him how I actually feel tomorrow.

chase's dream pov

I was in a white, empty void with no one surrounding me.

chase:huh? w...where am I

I said in unison. I saw a grey pup walking towards me...it's rocky

rocky:hey chase...

he said as he blushed lightly

chase:h-hi rocky...

now I'm starting to blush as he gotten closer he still had the light blush. he sat down infront of me. looking and acting shy.

rocky:look chase, could I tell you something and you promise to not get mad at me>

chase:of course rocky, i will never be mad at you for whoever you are or whatever you are. 

rocky:okay...chase I-i love you...

I blushed madly

chase:y-you d-

I wa sinteruppted when he kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed him back. for a long time

2 hours later.

we broke the kiss for some fresh air.

rocky:yes...I do chasey.

chase:well...I love you too rocky...

rocky:well...good chase now we...can stay together until the end

he said as we both closed out eyes and faded into dust...

end of chase's dream (real chase's pov)

I woke up and saw rocky still asleep. is miles for a little while an we not back to sleep with him.

to be continued...