Daughter of Springtrap 10

🖤Chapter 10🖤
I got dressed & decided to visit the Slashers. I changed into Wolfie as I appeared behind Ghostface. My face close to his face. He jumped seeing the teeth as he stood facing me. "Fucking hell Heller! You scared me!" Ghostface said as the others laughed. The creature I saw before just grinned showing his pointed teeth. I laughed at him as I backed up walking towards the creature shifting into my human form. I sat next to him. "Heller this is Creeper. He's one of us. Creeper this is Heller or Wolfie. Wolfie is the wolf animatronic form you saw." Freddy said to him. I stood up facing Creeper as I shifted into Wolfie. I pulled the head up exposing my skull. I put the head back down going human. "I died in that suit, most brutal death ever. My remains & soul are trapped inside the suit." I told him as I sat down. I started thinking about Dad. "Heller what's on your mind?" Hannibal asked. "Well you know Springtrap, my dad has a suit as well. But the thing is, as selfish I am for wanting him to stay here with me, I think his soul should be at rest now. He's had this cursed life longer than me." I told him. "You're conflicted on letting his soul leave that suit & keeping him in the suit cuz he's your dad. You do what is best." Hannibal said. I nodded. "Springtrap, Puppet." I summoned. "Yes mini killer?" Dad asked standing in front of me as Puppet was next to him. "I much as I want you to live forever I think your soul should rest now." I told him. "Heller are you sure?" Dad asked as the nightmares & toy animatronics joined us. "Yes." I told him. "Heller he needs to suffer for what he did." Golden Freddy told me. "He has suffered enough Golden Freddy. He's My dad. I choose what happens to his soul. If you remember my fist kill was my abusive parents after dad kidnapped me & hid me until the case closed. After that I helped kill the kids. I'm just as guilty as him. What I say goes. Got it?" I told Golden Freddy shifting into Wolfie as he backed down. "Yes Wolfie. Of course." Golden Freddy said lowering his head in submission. "Good. Daddy I want your soul at peace. But the suit stays in my cabin here. As well as all of yours." I said to them. "As you wish Heller. Let's go to the cabin." Puppet said as we all walked off into the woods. Once inside my cabin, we went to the basement which was empty, but clean. They sat around against the walls of the basement as I went to Daddy. "I love you Daddy." I told him kissing his skull. He put the head back down & hugged me. The others saw & realized how hard this was for me but understood what I wanted. "We will always be watching over you Heller." Puppet said.  "My abilities, will they stay or go?" I asked him. "They will stay with you forever." Puppet told me as I nodded. I stayed close to dad as Puppet took all of their souls & set them free as well as his own. The animatronics went lifeless & shut off. The human remains stayed inside all the suits but the souls were set free. They swirled around me for a few seconds before they all vanished.
I laid against dad's suit crying myself to sleep.

I woke up in my bed at the cabin looking around. I saw Creeper in the corner standing there. "Did you bring me in here last night?" I asked him. He nodded yes looking away. "Thanks Creeper." I said seeing I was in my human form. I grabbed some clothes & showered. Once dressed I vanished in front of Creeper appearing in Mike's house. "Mike." I called out. "What's up Heller?" Mike asked before seeing my sad face. "I set all their souls free, including Dad's." I told him. Mike hugged me. "Its ok. You did what you thought was best. I'm sure its hard on you." Mike said to me. "What about the attraction?" I asked. "If you want to you can be the main star. I have a feeling William won't be gone long, any of them for that matter." Mike told me but didn't explain what he meant. He walked into the kitchen as I stood there. "I'm gunna go see Gaara." I told him teleporting into the office. "What's wrong Heller?" Gaara asked me. "I set the souls free. All of them. Including Dad's. I did it last night." I told him crying as he came over hugging me.  Mesa had come in seeing how heartbroken I looked. She left the office closing the door. Gaara spent the rest of the day with me. "He's at peace & that's all that matters. You love & care about them so you set them free so they didn't have to suffer anymore. Thats a huge sacrifice for anyone to do. Its understandable to be upset." Gaara told me holding me. I nodded my head as I calmed down after telling him. "Mike said I can be the main attraction at his place & kill the night guards." I told him. "Do it." Gaara told me. I nodded teleporting back to the campground. I saw a knife on my bed with beautiful carvings: