Daughter of Springtrap 7

Chapter 7
Today is the day I go to Mike's house. I'm dreading it but I kept remembering Dad's words: "Stay on guard remember not to believe anything bad he says about me. You know I'd never lie to you. I love you mini killer."  I drove to Mike's house & saw it was a 2 story house. I grabbed my bags as he came outside to greet me. I locked my car as he led me inside the house. "Heller I need to talk to you." Mike said as he sat in a chair. I sat on the couch on guard. "I know your secret. I know you can shift. I know you kill with Dad. I also know that you think I'm gunna imprison you here but thats not my intentions. I know you don't believe me & thats understandable. I left home at age 17. Dad adopted you. He saw your parents abusing you, yet he was abusive to us. He got away with kidnapping you. He treated you better than his own kids. No I don't hate you for it. To be honest, I'm glad he took you from that home. Heller I was the one who told dad you were being abused. We both planned on getting you out of there. I knew you would end up like him, a killer but I never held it against you. I don't plan on hurting you. You have free will around here. You can come & go as you please." Mike told me. I sat there stunned at the information I was just told. But was it true? Or a lie? The only way I can know for sure is through Dad. "I'm going to talk to Dad." I told him. "Go ahead. Just be back before 6pm. Child services will be stopping by." Mike told me as I nodded. I teleported to dad. "Daddy!" I yelled out as the phantoms appeared hearing my anger. I shifted forms as well. "Heller whats wrong?" Dad asked. "Mike told me you kidnapped me from my birth  family cuz they abused me & Mike saw it happening! Is that true?!" I asked him growling. "Yes. Its true. You both were friends before I adopted you after the kidnapping case closed. I know you don't remember much but your parents would beat you so badly that you would be near death. You would somehow manage to make it to my house as Mike would take care of you with my help. We both agreed to keep you. Mike snuck to your house & got your stuff coming back. I had to keep him from killing your parents. Its all true. When you were still 10 years old we killed your birth parents. We made it look like an accidental house fire." Dad told me. "Why couldn't I remember anything?" I asked him calming down. "Trauma. Your brain blocked it out cuz it was too much for your young mind to handle." Dad told me holding me as I had shifted human at some point. "So I'm guessing he wasnt planning on making you a prisoner?" Dad asked holding me. "No. He said I have freedom." I told him. "Good. I'm sorry I never told you." Dad told me. I called Ghostface & explained the plan was off for now. He said he would relay the messages. "I need to get back." I told him. "Ok mini killer." Dad said rubbing my check. I teleported into the living room sitting on the couch. "So he explained to you?" Mike asked me. "Yea he did." I said not looking at him. "Look Heller, don't feel bad for how you treated me ok? I understand. I'm not mad or anything." Mike said. "I will show you your room." Mike said getting up as I grabbed my bags following him upstairs. He opened a black door as it was black & red themed. "Alice helped me decorate it." Mike said as I stepped inside. "Alice did?" I asked shocked setting my bags down. "I wanna make you an offer Heller." Mike said leaning on the doorframe. I turned to face him curious. "Work with Springtrap as Wolfie & I will pay you." Mike said. "How much?" I asked him. "$50 an hour." Mike said. "Is there a catch?" I asked. "No. You can still hunt the night guards with him as you wish to. To be honest all the night guards I've hired for the job I've hated. They either crossed me or owed me money." Mike said crossing his arms.  "Does Dad know that?" I asked. "No. I don't think he'd really care as long as he gets to kill." Mike said. "True." I said as the doorbell rang. "Thats the social worker." Mike said. We both went downstairs as I went to the kitchen heating up some pizza I found as I sat on the couch watching Naruto. "Hello Heller. I'm Mrs. Lance. I'm here to make sure Mike is treating you right." Mrs. Lance said. "I'm fine. We sorted out our issues. Which were just misunderstandings." I told her as she wrote something down. "Well thats good to hear. Can I see your room?" Mrs. Lance asked. I nodded as I finished the food. Mike took the plate as I led her upstairs. I opened my door as she looked around. "Gothic mind." I told her sitting on my bed. "Well I have 2 more visits with you before I make a choice if he's able to keep you 6 months." Mrs. Lance said. I nodded as she went downstairs. I sighed laying back on the bed able to breath.