Daughter of Springtrap 3

🩸Chapter 3🩸
I've lost track of time & how long I've been in this suit. Dad & I kill the night guards each time they come. I've never forgotten why I chose this life. I hate Edward for what he did & the hate just grows. I got up seeing dad still motionless. Theres no day guards for some reason as I roamed the halls.

"Hey I found her scent. Its in a building. But its faded." I heard a guy say. I walked to the front window seeing a vampire from the Volturi. I walked off hiding in the shadows as Puppet came to me. "Wake dad. Tell him my past has found me." I told him. He nodded & vanished going to Springtrap.  Dad hid as well as I saw Edward & his family with the guy come in. "I smell old blood here. One is Heller's & the other I don't know." Edward said. They walked to the room we died in seeing our old dried blood. "We need to find her." Edward said sounding heartbroken. "Edward its 2033. Shes been missing for 35 years." Rose sighed. Dad joined me. "The Cullens." I told him as we watched. "I'm not giving up Rose! She thinks I cheated on her with Bella! I never did! Bella told her lies." Edward said. "Edward Heller saw you kiss Bella. That's cheating." Rose said crossing her arms. I decided to make my presence known as I walked towards them growling as Dad walked beside me. "What are they?" Alice asked. "I smell human remains in side them." Jasper said. "Edward why are you here?" I asked him. "Heller?" Edward asked as they all looked shocked. "This is my body. When you cheated Puppet came to me. I chose to be with my dad forever. You hurt me Edward. You broke your promise." I told him. "But since I found out your secret I will tell you mine. The past I wouldn't share with you is I'm William Afton's daughter. The child murderer. I helped him kill them & I kill with him now in this body. You say turning is painful. Imagine these springlocks impaling you." I said as Dad & I pulled up our heads as our skulls were shown to them with the metal through our heads & necks & body. They all gasped in horror. We put the heads back down. "So its 2033 now? The years ran together here." I said as Edward looked sad. "I'm sorry I hurt you Heller. But what you didn't see was I pushed her away from me angry. I haven't talked to her since." Edward said. "That changes nothing Edward. That's the past. This is my life." I told him. Puppet appeared. "The night guard will be here soon. "  Puppet told us. "Good. Get the phantoms ready. He dies tonight." I said as Puppet vanished going to them. "You need to leave." I told them. They left not sure what to say. Dad & I went to our room ready for the hunt.

The guard put up a good fight but by night 3 we managed to kill him. We roamed the halls the rest of the night. I sang Play With Fire:

"I've always liked to play with fire
Play with fire
I've always liked to play with fire

I ride (I ride) the edge (the edge)
My speed goes in the red
Hot blood (hot blood), these veins (these veins)
My pleasure is their pain
I love to watch the castles burn
These golden ashes turn to dirt

I've always liked to play with fire
Play with fire
Play with fire
Fire, fire
I've always liked to play with fire

Oh, watching as the flames get higher
Oh, I've always liked to play with

Right of passage classic maverick
Match in the gas tank oh that's wretched
Unstoppable legendary animals
Digital justice
Now you're gonna know us
Hail to the king and queen of the ruckus
Yacht Money wired
No denying

I've always liked to play with fire

Play with fire
(I've always liked to play with fire)
Play with fire
(I've always liked to play with fire)
Fire, fire
I've always liked to play with fire