Tachikawa or Izumi?

"Hi captain, I got the kid," murmured Izumi, he would've guessed that the kid would laugh at his captain, his old grandpa look.

"Ahh Izumi! Welcome back!" Shouted Tachikawa with excitement, he was full of joy.

Izumi just ignored his captain and asked Yuma "so, which home do you wanna stay at? Mine is pretty small but it can fit 2, Tachikawa's is rather big but-" before he could finish Tachikawa cut him off.

"Let us not talk about my room," he laughed worriedly. Izumi just rolled his eyes.

"I guess I'll stay with your captain, so tutoring would be easier and I don't wanna squish into a small apartment with you. No offense," Yuma replied.

"Great, cool, you will live in absolute he-" before Izumi could finish again, Tachikawa glared at him, "I mean- absolute heaven," he sighed. Yuma didn't give a crap. He was lazy to tell that Izumi was lying, he knew that Izumi knows he lied.

"Okay," Yuma shrugged. He got on the motorcycle which Tachikawa previously rode with Izumi. Izumi just said that he has to stay at the HQ for commentary, so it was just Yuma and Tachikawa.

-when they've arrived at Tachikawa's place-

"I want to puke, NEVER invite me to go on a ride with you EVER again," Yuma yelled, it was very obvious that he was pissed. His small body couldn't handle the force which led to a situation where he would almost fall down a motorcycle. As he ignored Tachikawa's great explanations, he suddenly remembered something.

His face went black, his head lowering yet his eyes are looking straight forward. He gripped his fists and stood there, stationary.

Tachikawa was still talking nonsense until a solid punch came straight to his face, he dodged it but it made a huge force, destroying the motorcycle behind them. Tachikawa was a bit scared yet delighted. All the happiness came from that punch that could possibly break his ribs because, he recruited a strong member. He was definitely impressed by the kid's strength.

Yuma sighed a bit, he stood still again until he suddenly lost his temper again, and mocked a  kick to Tachikawa on the cheek. Right after that, he gave a straight forward punch to the face, which didn't work out. Tachikawa ended up all proud and happy while Yuma was standing there still as a statue, he tilted his head and formed a duck face. He used to much force which didn't drain his energy but he gotta pretend.

Tachikawa glared at Yuma who was standing as still as a rock, he sighed. "Do you plan on moving?" Asked Tachikawa,

"No," replied Yuma.

"Should I give you a hand then?" Questioned Tachikawa again.

"like I would even wa-" he was cut of by Tachikawa pulling his ear and dragging him towards the elevator.

"What are you doing, old man? Stop pulling my ear" Was Yuma's last words before the elevator door closes.

Edit: I'm seriously getting motivation to re-write this book-