Yuma's nightmares pt.2

At least he got Replica, right?
After Yugo's death, they suspected that Yuma was the one who had killed Yugo, which is somewhat right, but he wouldn't put it that way. It was Yugo's decision after all. But there wasn't any proof, therefore they wanted to imprison Yuma. They held a meeting, talking about this situation. Their solution that will benefit both Yuma and the rest, was somewhat stupid. To Yuma at least.

-They won't imprison Yuma but they will train Yuma to become their weapon in battle.
-Yuma will have to show no mercy to anyone and kill as many invaders as he can, for exchange he will receive medical care.

He didn't have blood on his hands so why would he agree, he didn't want to make the same mistake all over again. So he declined. But they didn't give Yuma a choice, it's either that or something worse. Yuma didn't give a crap, it's not like they can beat him anyways.
Then, when Yuma was about to leave the base, one of the best trigger holders that they had, grabbed him by the neck. He was choking Yuma. Yuma, being Yuma, wasn't used to his back trigger yet, so he couldn't really fight back. The man threw Yuma to the wall and then took him by one of his hand dragged him back to the base.

It was Yuma's first day of harsher training, since he declined the offer to fight as a weapon, he now has to learn basic knowledge and have to fight the higher ups everyday for practice. They were able to use their trion body, as for Yuma, he was already in one so they didn't allow him to use his back trigger.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Run faster! We don't have so many time for you to waste. You still have 20 more laps to go!" Shouted the trainer, who was the man that threw him to the wall.

"But sir- I still haven't eaten breakfast..." Murmured Yum, sweat dripping down from us head, at least he thought it was sweat. His vision becomes very blurry but his trainer didn't let him eat before he ran 50 laps in the morning around the base.

"Continue right now or lunch will also be canceled!" Yelled the trainer.

"Sir, my trion body can't last without food." Yuma stated, he always had to put up an act in order to get food. So he did, he pretended to faint, and it didn't really work.

"Gosh, such a weakling!" Without the any sympathy, he walked away, leaving Yuma behind. Yuma sighed, looked like it the trainer is a monster in disguise. He decided to rest up a bit.
When night came, Yuma snapped back to reality, head still dizzy from all the thinking and starvation. He was basically being tortured, although they tell him it's for his own good.

He walked back to base, unsteady. When he opened the door, he heard loud noises coming from the dinning room.

"They're drunk again, as expected..." sighed Yuma. "Maybe I can go steal some food?" He thought to himself.

"I can grab you some for you if you want,"

"you don't have hands, Replica,"

"in fact-,"

"Well, I'm going to go for some, hope they don't notice me though..."

"Uhhh, I could go for you Yuma,"

"No need,"

As Yuma went down the hallways to get to the dinning room, he still had an uneasy feeling, like something is going to go very wrong. He quietly opened the door, seeing a lot of soldiers drunk and going crazy. He started to crawl towards the table to grab a loaf of bread...