A Wrong Landing

'Are you sure it's a good idea Yuma?'Asked Replica, 'all your dad's hard work is gonna go to waste.'

' I don't care, I want to leave' replied Yuma.

'ok then, where do you want to go?'

'anywhere is fine,'Yuma spoke with a worried face, 'they're coming Replica! Quick, fast! Anywhere is okay,'

'ok, ok, stop shouting,' said Replica, trying his best to open a portal and calming Yuma down. 'There, all set. Just go in,' said Replica in his usual monotone.

Yuma quickly went in and Replica followed behind.
- after a while-
'Yuma, we have been wondering this place for the past 4 hours and we still don't know where we are at,' stated Replica.
'Well, do you think I know?' Was Yuma's answer. They continued walking until suddenly, Replica realized the city in front of them was...

Aftokrator

One of the most strongest nation out of all nations. They hold 13 black triggers and they have the best military within the whole neighborhood.

They walked in...

'Replica! So what place is this?' Asked Yuma

'According to my records, this is Aftokrator," answered Replica, 'they have the strongest military in the neighborhood so keep your guards up, Yuma,'warned Replica.
'Right, trying to stay alive sounds like a good idea,' Yuma chuckled nervously and murmured.

'INTRUDERS! INTRUDERS! EVERYBODY STAY ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! BLACK TRIGGER INTRUDER SPOTTED' an alarm went off, Yuma and Replica were doomed.
- At Aftokrator's base-
'To the west is where the intruders are right now, Hyuse can you take care of it? It's a back trigger user so be careful,' Asked Hyrein, the leader of the Aftokrator base.

'Yes sir, I will do my best,' was Hyuse's reply. He quickly stood up and rushed to the west.
- time skip-
When he arrived, all he saw was a 8-year-old boy standing in the middle of nowhere with a black ball.
He doubted at first and decided to walk up to the person, not attacking.

'Hello there little kid, why are you here? There's  black trigger intruders around this area, you should watch out," said Hyuse calmly to Yuma.

'Intruders?' Yuma Asked. He was laughing so bad inside his mind, but he remained calm on the outside. 'I think I saw them going away through a gate.'

"Hm, okay then. Come with me, I will take you to the base," offered Hyuse, well- not really offered, it was more of a command. Hyuse grabbing Yuma's hand, dragged him to Aftokrator's base.

- time skip again- (sorry)

"I'm back captain, I didn't find any intruders but I found a 6-year-old. He said that the intruders left," reported Hyuse while lifting Yuma up.
'Are you sure you didn't see anything else?' Question Hyrein.

'I am very sure sir,' Hyuse replied. Hyrein took a look at the child and smiled.

'Where are your parents kid?" Asked Hyrein politely.

'Them? They're dead,' Yuma casually replied, shrugging at the same time.

Hyrein was shocked, people would usually start crying if anyone brought up about their dead family memebers, but this kid, he said it like it was nothing. 'Do you want to stay with us then?' Offered Hyrein, Yuma thought for a bit and nodded. He had nowhere to go anyways, why not give this place a try? They don't seem hostile, for now. 'Very well, now, we might need some information about you, you may write it down if you like.'

'Uhhh, sure.'

Yuma took the paper from Hyrein's hand and scribbled some things down.

Yuma Kuga
12 years old ( he didn't want to look suspicious)
Likes: Replica, father ( he didn't know about Japanese food yet)
I have fought in wars couple of times so I will be useful in combat

'Thank you Yuma, I appreciate your cooperation very much,' thanked Hyrein with a smile because he didn't want to scare an 12-year-old child, 'you may join us, anyone can, but you have to show us your talent. We have to test your skills if you want to become an official member,' a duck face formed on Yuma's face.