SET-UP

L

The decorations were amazing. The old, dirty alley that Jennie and I first met, is now an extension for the cafe to have a dine outside that looks like real. Well, I suggested this tho just to to fulfill a promise. I died my hair back to black and cut it shoulder length again just how my Nini saw it before. I just painted some blonde under just to make a little change for the people to not noticed me at the airport or I would create a chaos from the people who will recognize me.

 I just painted some blonde under just to make a little change for the people to not noticed me at the airport or I would create a chaos from the people who will recognize me

"finally!" Seulgi shouted smiling.

"I'm so happy Lisa and I am so excited that my nights will be peaceful from Jennie's dilemmas about you" Irene chuckled as I scratch my nape from embarrassment but a pang inside my chest engulfs me thinking how Jennie suffered from my own sake and fulfill my duty as Thailand's Queen.

"looks like he likes you" Seulgi said referring to their son who is smiling while intently looking at me.

"maybe your son wants Lisa's genes more than his dada" Bambam joked as I laugh and play little Kang's fingers.

"find yourself a girlfriend first buddy!" We all laugh as Bambam hissed.

"monkey!" A loud chipmunk caught our attention opening her arms as her eyes almost watered. My eyes landed on Jisoo and the man on her side. The man met my eyes and he smile timid at me while Rose' keeps on hugging me.

This is the first time that we saw each other this near. Back in Thailand, I never got a chance to meet him for I was too busy to on my duties and responsibilities until I've got the news that they already went back here in South Korea.

"Queen Pranpriya" He said almost in whisper.

"Mr. Park." As we shake each other's hand. His eyes are soft and almost tear up as I got shocked after he pulled me in a tight embrace.

"I am looking forward to thank you in person. I know it's hard for you but..yeah." He said almost in a crack voice.

"I just did the right thing Sir and thank you for forgiving me" I said and caress his back. He slowly pull away giving me a clear view to the person behind him. Jisoo. She's been aloof and never looked at me. I know she got mad at me because seeing her cousin breaking makes her heart ache too but being here makes me feel that she still likes me for Jennie. I looked at Rose' and she tilted her head telling me to talk with her fiancee'

"I hope I am still your best man on your marriage" I said almost whisper that startled her and slowly looked back.

"who told you, you're invited to my wedding?" I chuckled as I walk in front of her.

"hmm." I pretend thinking.

"that's bad. Maybe I will tell my staff to cancel the renovation of my bar for your reception" I acted like calling someone as her head lifts up with a wide eyes.

"hey! hey! you- don't you dare! Queen your ass I will still smack your head!" She said that makes me laugh at her reaction. 

"fine! you are invited  for the sake of free reception and don't forget the catering and the best chicken!" she said and roll her eyes.

"just a visitor turtle rabbit?" I asked causing her to hissed again without looking ate me.

"fin.. if that so,  I will give you the free reception but no free catering" I said and was about to acting like walking out.

"hey! hey! fine you're still the best man! dumbass Queen" she shouted that made everyone laugh but quickly faded and shocked evident on their eyes except Bambam who is smiling and pouted at me looking at my back. I decided to turn my body and it surprised me for Mr. Kim's appearance. My lips move upward instantly.

"Thank you for coming Sir." He smiled at me and tap my shoulder with his free hand.

"Anything for my daughter" He said.

"is that Jisoo?" He whispered that made me looked back and saw Jisoo's teary eyes.

"She really did a great job taking care of Jennie" I whispered at him and nod a little to Jisoo to come over.

Jisoo take a step forward and her tears betrayed her it instantly flow down while embracing Jennie's father who became her father too when they were still young. After a very emotional moment, Jisoo composed herself and called Rose' and her father.

"Uncle, this is Rose' my fiance' and Mr.Park, her father" She introduced. The moment left me speechless and emotional but I hide it. I needed to be strong before Jennie arrives that's giving me a weak knee as time goes by. A beep interrupted the moment and it belongs to Jennie's father.

"Lisa, they're here" He said and everyone got into their own places and wear their masks. Yes. a white mask that will hide their identities except for little Kang who is currently asleep on his stroller as my heart beats abnormally like it will explode anytime.Mr. Kim embrace me for the last time before walking out of the place again to meet his daughter and wife.

"goodluck" his last words that got stuck in my mind. yeah I needed that.