IDENTIFICATION

I walked back and forth to think of what should I do with this girl lying on the ground..

"sh*t! sh*t!"

Panic starts to build me up but I remain calm as I inhale and exhale for the nth time to think of a plan.  I am hesitant to touch her things as it is a personal stuff but I have knew no one but myself in this country. I left my phone in my room so they can't track my whereabouts so I decided to buy a new one as soon as the plane landed in Incheon Airport.

With no other option to make, I quickly call a cab and bring the lady with her bag I put around my neck on the way to the hospital hoping the all the saints can hear my prayer that nobody will recognized me.

A clear eyeglass dropped from her bag as soon as the cab moves and I quickly smile at the thought of borrowing it from her just to add a little more props from my identity.

"I will just borrow this..ahmm.. Jentlemonster ?.. yeah this Jentlemonster eyeglass of yours if that's okay?"

"are you saying something there miss?"

The driver asked me when he noticed me blubbering on something and I shake my head for an answer.

"annyeonghaseyo

"annyeonghaseyo. bang-geum golmog-eseo gijeolhan i yeojaleul bwassseubnida. dowajusigessseubnikka?"
( hi. I just saw this lady passed out on the alley can you help her? )

I asked the nurse wearing her white uniform that really suits her angelic face that really caught my eye on the reception counter as soon a stretcher lead us to the emergency room.

"gwaenchanh-a. nohchida?.."
(okay. miss?..)

"Pan--I mean Lisa.. Lalisa Manoban" I said stuttering because I need to think fast for my new name and scratch my nape.

She chuckled and I giggled inside.

"you can talk to me in English. I'm Nurse Somi Miss Mano-"

"Lisa. Please call me Lisa."  We shake hands and she lead me to where the lady I helped is at while another nurse is trying to look at what happened to her.

"Do you have any idea of her name or any relatives--"

"yeah! I have her bag." I quickly search inside and found her wallet  hoping she has her identification with her.

"here! Her name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. What a unique name." I whisper the last sentence as the gorgeous nurse writing down her details.

"Okay Miss Mano-I mean Lisa. I will just note this down and please help me to locate her relatives so we will know of her history illness."

I nod and she winked at me before leaving me and I felt the blush on my cheeks.

I slid my hand inside her shoulder bag and look for her phone. I noticed myself smiling on her lock-screen wallpaper with my photo inside the airport long time ago with my long blonde hair that I believe was a candid shot taken on google but still left me in an awe and I can't believe I am holding other's phone with my photo on the locks-creen.

After five minutes of staring at her phone without knowing what to do on it because of the lock-screen, my brain awaken with the sudden phone call

incoming call from
Turtle-Rabbit Kim,...

"oh! even animals uses phones here in Korea?"  I chuckled at my own joke before clearing my throat and answer the phone.

"hey Jendeukie I've been calling for you what the--" the caller on the other line quickly said like a rapper I used to watch on YouTube.

"animals speaks too pfft!" I chuckled and cleared again my throat.

"what?- what are saying? who the hell are you and why do you have Jennie's phone?"  Her tone makes me want to laugh out loud but I still remain focus on the main reason I answered the phone.

"Ahm yeah about that.. First of all Hi! I'm Panpr-- I mean, I'm Lisa and Jennie's here in the Seoul Hospital --"

"what?! Oh my ghad! what happened? is she okay?! wait please I will call again dsakdjherewf"

The line was cut off with another girl's voice maybe by an accident and I was left dumbfounded. Whoever this turtle is, she just made my day somehow funny.

I slid a chair near the bed and I am deciding if ever I will leave the bag beside the patient who has a very fluffy cheeks, but she is still gorgeous while sleeping or stay and wait for the turtle but I'm sure the turtle is the slowest thing I've ever seen but I don't know whit her friend turtle that I'd talked to. (chuckles)

It's been an hour since I helped this girl in front of me and my tummy is starving but I can't leave her alone for she might wake up anytime soon and the feeling of left alone in a huge hospital makes me pity her.

"here" I flinched a little when the aroma of the coffee filled my nose and the voice of an angel near me. I looked at her and there she was. The angel giving me a coffee and a sandwich.

" You've been here for an hour and I thought you might need it." Nurse Somi said while looking down her feet.

Where's the cocky nurse Somi I saw awhile ago? What's with the cute act now?

"Ow. Thank you. How thoughtful Nurse Irene but please let me pay you--" I opened my bag but her hands stopped mine and squeezed it a little.

"It's okay Lisa. It's on me and I insist. You can pay me next time or treat me lunch, dinner or a movie maybe?" She blushed while biting her lower lip.

Is she asking me out?

"ow-of course! It's my honor Nurse Somi. wait!" I quickly put down the coffee and sandwich on the bedside table and searched something inside my bag.

"here can you put your number here? Actually I don't know anyone around here and it's my first time so I will be feel grateful if you will tour me around?" i scratch my nape hoping for a yes when she smiled and nod at me and type her number on my phone as I felt the heat on my face.

Maybe helping this girl is a blessing in disguise!

"Anyway I have to go I need to--" She was about to excuse herself when two ladies came and  I think it is the Turtle-rabbit Kim in Jennie's phone but I don't know which one of them that caught our attention.

"Oh my ghad Jennie! What happened to her?" Me and Somi looked at each other and she closed her lips in a thin line.

"Are you T-Turtle Rabbit Kim?" I asked  the brunette with a almost perfect facial features for a Korean and her eyes grew wide like the other lady beside her then the long grey-haired lady laughed.

"Yah! You with long leg w-what are you saying? How did you--" She asked stuttering obviously in annoyance like a 7-year old kid which made me chuckled inside.

"Hi! I'm Nurse Somi and she's Miss Manoban , the one who found Miss Kim I believe you're a relative? Am I right?"  the turtle nodded in response and shake Nurse Somi's hand.

"Hi I'm Jisoo Kim and this is Roseann Park , my girlfriend"  she said and I felt a tap on my side by this Roseanne. I look at her and she is gesturing me for a handshake.

"call me Rose'" she said above a whisper.

"Lisa" I formally said.