REJECTION

"WHAT?!-"

Lisa quickly covered Bambam's mouth when the Thai boy unintentionally shouted inside a cafe' in the middle of Hongdae with Lisa and Ten who stopping himself to laugh loud. He looked around having a peace sign in humiliation with people around who looked at them curiously.

"will you calm your ass?" Lisa whispered while slowly removing her hands at him.

"you mean the the great Pran- I mean Lisa Manoban got rejected?" Bam laughed and automatically got a fries thrown at him from Lisa.

"now I'm getting curious with this Doctor Kim. Is she that hot?" Ten winked then chuckled after asking her friend.

"hey! I'm not rejected literally--well that's what she said. it's just that-" Lisa looked at her eyes thinking back every words Jennie spitted out her mouth.

"wait! she has a boyfriend?"Bam asked then  Lisa looked at them with her eyes and nod.

"and you didn't know before asking her out?!" The three musketeers looked at Sorn who just came and gave  Lisa and Bambam who is sitting beside each other  a quick cheek kiss before sitting beside her boyfriend.

"but you did the right thing honey before it gets deeper" Sorn tap Lisa's hand on the table and the Thai beauty gave her a quick but sincere smile. Sorn knows how to make Lisa lift up her mood with her words of wisdom.

--

"so where did she got the idea of you having a boyfriend?"  Irene curiously asked while waiting for the doctor who just lift her hands up.

"but why didn't you accept her invitation? Lisa looks so decent and hot at the same time. She's great catch to be honest" Irene giggled at the thought of Lisa coming inside of their clinic awhile ago.

"coming from a lady with a wife?" Jennie rolled her eyes then chuckled while shaking her head.

"I know Jen. You know I'm expert with that kind of human" she laughed with her friend. Silence

"right but the deal is. what if she's-" Irene cut her off.

"she's the Thailand Princess blah blah blah! I get your point Jen! right! She looks like the missing Princess but she's not Jennie! okay? Have you compared them? the way their styles, fashion! Ghad Jen! Lisa's a lot hotter than your Princess did you get my point here?"

"I know.. I know.. but what if she is?" Jennie asked.

"And so what?! Is there any law that says Princesses can't fall in love?" Irene responded.

"with another girl?" Jennie responded quickly that made Irene sigh deeply.

"see? It's too complicated Irene" Jennie flopped herself on her swivel chair.

"but what if she's not?! look Jen. love is like a gambling. regardless of the gender, status  or even looks.. You need to risk it to know if you will gonna win it or not. But the question is. Do you want to risk something for her? I mean do you even like her?" Irene look at Jennie into her eyes before smiling at her and leave their office.

"I will wait outside my tummy is rumbling I need some coffee and doughnuts"

Jennie left alone thinking of what Irene said before shaking her head to get out of the thoughts and prepare to go out for a coffee date with her best friend with Irene.

--

"wait guys" Bambam leaned and started to whisper at his friends and the others followed him.

"have you seen those girls on the left corner?"

"Come on Bam! their just teenage girls!" Ten said and lean his back again from his seat. Bam pulled his collar back to lean down again which the guy shocked from the gesture.

"that's not it is stupid! I noticed them since they came that they kept on glancing and simply capturing shots "  Sorn eyes widen while Lisa tried to sneak a peek to where the girls are sitting but Bambam hold her on the head and keep pushing it down.

"don't look you moron!  they might know you! I mean that you are the Thai--"

"hi!" they looked at each other nervously and Bambam is the first person who looked at the two girls that they've been talking about seconds ago and plastered a fake smile at her like nothing ever happened. Sorn and Ten followed him while Lisa remain looking down because Bam's hand is on top of her head giving it a weight to remain her head down even if she's resisting. 

Bambam open his mouth to say something when Sorn intervened.

"annyeong kkomaya! uliga dangsin-eul wihae hal su issneun il-i issnayo?
("hi there kid! is there anything we can do for you?)

The two girls smiled widely when they heard them speak in Hangul.

"it's okay I can speak and understand English." The taller girl said

"well that's great! So?" Ten asked calmly.

They saw the two girls fidgeting their fingers while nervously smiling and whispering to one another.

"It's okay kids. Oppa will answer you. HO>NEST>LY" Bambam said and slightly looked at Lisa and stop himself from laughing at her state.

"A-actually. it's something to do with your friend" They both pointed at Lisa.  Lisa stop herself from resisting with a widen eyes.

Sorn clears her throat then kick Bambam's leg under the table and gesture to go out of the cafe'.

"oh did you mean my friend Lisa? LISA MANOBAN. remember her name okay. It's L ..I --"

"okay stop Bam! they are not 5-year old kids! they know how to spell Lisa"  Lisa said already escaped from Bam's grip scratching her head. Her gaze turns to the two girls who is waiting and having fun watching them.

"so pretty ladies.. what can a Lalisa Manoban do to the both of you?" Lisa played her eyebrows to the girls and smirk. the two girls bite their lower lips while still fidgeting.

"ahmm. hi! We just wondering if.." The smaller girl nervously asked .

Every minute gives each of them a nervous heart beat thinking that maybe they knew that Lisa is the Thai Princess.  The taller girl  walk forward giving her phone to the Princess.

"Oh my ghad! I knew it!" Bambam covered his face with both of his palms when he saw the phone giving to his best friend.

"is it okay if we can get your number? My friend here likes you a lot. You're so gorgeous and looks like barbie doll. Please Miss Lisa. She's been crushing you and it's her birthday"

Sorn, Ten and Bam look at each other feeling relieved when they heard the girls. 

Lisa's mouth formed an "O" and looked at her friends then let out a quick laugh and typed something on the girl's phone that made them giggled.

"here" Lisa said giving back the phone and the girls bow down and left them while giggling in happiness.

Lisa called the and told him that she will pay the total ordered amount of their table to be a gift to the birthday girl who's been crushing at the teen kid.

"Oh my ghad?! Irene?!" Sorn stood up to meet an old friend she  met when she is new in South Korea.

Irene shocked and walk towards their table and  to Lisa and Jennie's surprise, they both saw each other again.

"Lisa.."
"Jennie.."