Chapter 13

Louis' POV: 

My mind is really fuzzy and I can hear Nickie's voice but I can't make out what he's saying. I stare off into the bubbles in the water, not being able to pay attention to anything Nickie is saying. When Nickie had attacked my prostate earlier, I had fallen into subspace with all of the pleasure that I was experiencing. I have never been in subspace before but this wasn't so bad. It felt like I was on cloud nine with my gentle dominant taking care of me. He wasn't so gentle in bed though. 

In the School of Submissives, the trainers had never put the submissives' welfare first, which ended up with me in the doctor's office frequently or missing out on classes sometimes. Apparently, from Mr. Smith, I was one of the more sensitive or weaker submissives. Smaller frame, smaller, more feminine features, and softer voice. The only one who treated me nice there was Mr. Smith, but his niceness wasn't even half of how nice Nickie treats me. 

I lay more of my weight into Nickie's chest, completely relaxing and trying to seek comfort from my dominant. Nickie had washed me before getting us both into the bath. Now, we sit in the bubble filled bath, cuddled in both the warmth of the water and the warmth of each other. Ever since Nickie had taken me home, he's been nothing but sweet to me. Julie and Bear sometimes laugh when he does something nice for me or when he's taking care of me. Ever since I came here, I had never really done anything that a submissive should be doing but any time that I do do something, Nickie tells me that I don't have to. 

Slowly gathering my mind together, I climb into Nickie's lap and place my hands on his muscular pecs. I'm now noticing how defined his muscles actually are. "W-What are we?" I pause to see a questioning expression on his face. "I-I know that we are in a Dom/Sub relationship, b-but you tell me that I d-don't have to do anything a sub should be doing." 

Dominic's POV:

Louis and I had first entered into a Dom/Sub relationship but I had never really thought of us to be in a contractual relationship. I was comfortable just doing what we were now. 

"Bunny, we are in a contractual relationship right now, but if you want, we can get rid of the contract. We can still have punishments and plays together and you can live with me, Julian, and Bernard." 

It's too soon for me to tell Louis. I know that Louis is acting like he is now with me because he trusts me the most right now. 

"I l-like Nickie. I wanna stay with Nickie. I don't c-care about the contract. I just wanna stay with Nickie." A soft smile creeps onto my face, a bright blush creeping its way onto my baby's face. "Give me a kiss." I wanted Louis to kiss me like he did earlier, the small action showing me the affection that he had for me. Placing his small hands on my broad shoulders, he pushes himself up to connect our lips. "Not like that. Do it like how you did earlier, baby." He thinks for a second, furrowing his eyebrows from not being able to remember what I was talking about. Eyebrows raise and a great blush invades his face. His soft lips make contact with my sharp jaw, I can feel just how plump his lips are. "L-Like that?" He says while looking up at me through his long eyelashes. 

"Yes, baby."

Julian's POV:

I cannot believe those two. So loud!

I have never seen Dominic lose his cool like that before, not that I can blame him much. Louis initiated it, though he may not know that he did. The poor kid sounded like he was hurting at first. It probably did with how big Dominic is. 

Can't lie, Louis sounded really cute. 

Bernard's POV: 

Lou and Dom were gonna do it, sooner or later. Lou's voice, god, it was like heaven on earth. The poor kid was getting destroyed. Dominic is the mean one. Bullying the kid like that. 

Dominic's POV:

Louis had been cuddled up to my side on our bed after our relaxing bath, me on the phone with one of my clients. He had been running his mouth about a problem on his side of our deal, his group gives us the best men that they train every 3 months and we give them protection and safety. His group is having trouble finding men that are qualified for their intensive training, simply put, they're not meeting the terms of our agreement. Due to that, my men have been visiting their little hideout every so often, "asking" if they have men available. My men may have been a little rough. But, because they provide the best men possible, many groups come to their hideout and want to test whether or not the rumors were true. If they can't give us men, we don't give them protection. Simple.

"Why can't you understand that I don't have anymore men to give you right now? Just give me a little more time and I'll have a good man for you." His voice could be heard even a few feet away and he wasn't even on speaker phone. 

"Mr. Wills, you expect protection if you don't give me men and on top of that, speak to me in such a way, now do you? I expect at least one man, trained and armed, exactly three months from now, is that clear?" I had enough of his bickering and his lack of respect to someone who gives him so much that I was exuding my dominance. Louis had flinched beside me and his small frame started trembling, hiding his face even more into my side. 

A short "yes, I understand," and Mr. Wills had hung up the phone. Tossing my phone at the end of the bed, I look down towards Louis. "Bunny, look at me." I didn't want to force him to do anything. A small shock comes when he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. After our bath, Louis had never fully come out of subspace and he had remained on this small cloud of daze, full of submission. 

"Hi, bunny," I said in a soft voice, in an attempt to let Louis know that I wasn't mad or upset at him. "N-Nickie." His voice that was as sweet as honey calling me by the nickname given to me by my bunny was the best thing on earth. 

It was well past the time that Louis should be asleep. Moving our bodies down so that we were both laying down, I cuddle him and take a whiff of his sweet scent. 'God, he smells so good.' Indeed, he did smell like my shampoo and body wash, he had his own scent. The slight smell of flowers coming from Louis was the most calming thing and could put me right to sleep. 

"Go to sleep, baby."