5 - Finally Over

"Or.. I could send Dream some pictures of you, before he even came back, monster can up your ass with you drooling and crying because of it," He paused, bringing his lips down to meet Karls as he pulled the vibrator away to let him calm down for a moment.

"I'd have to, he wouldn't believe me if I told him you took a whole monster can up that tight, little ass." Sapnap implied. Karl whined softly at his statement, "Sir, please, more!" This only encouraged Sapnap to drive him over the edge. He placed the vibrator back on Karl's cock and boosted it all the way up, pushing and pulling the monster can in and out even quicker, watching as the brunette's hips thrusted up violently. The rope left dark red scratch-like marks on the exposed parts of his skin as the covered parts remained a lighter red.

Karl finally looked up to see Sapnap reach in his pocket.

No.. he wouldn't. Would he?

Sapnap then pulled out his phone, opening his camera and snapping some pictures, watching the way Karl's cum pooled in the clenched parts of his stomach, his eyes were wide, leaking tears.

He didn't send them, and he probably wouldn't, but just the idea was enough to make Karl go insane.

Karl then squirmed in more pain than he was earlier. He couldn't have just adjusted back to his normal size, right?
Sapnap then realised what was happening and he smirked at the thought.
Karl was having a painfully dry orgasm.

Karl's dry orgasm was agonising and Sapnap almost pitied him.

Almost.

He didn't turn down the vibrator, keeping it at full power before picking back up the harsh thrusting with the can. It hit his prostate every time and Karl was back to moaning loudly rather than quiet gurgles. "Too much! No, sir! I can't.. no more!" Sapnap only laughed. "If you don't colour out, I'm not taking it out. One more time, yeah? Think you can handle one more? Four is my lucky number, love." The nicknames Sapnap gave Karl were driving him mad with lust.

Karl made his decision, "Green, sir."

Sapnap grinned and continued thrusting the can into Karl's prostate.

Karl's head dropping to the side as his body went limp, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, and if it weren't for the never-relenting gurgling of 'more' and 'stop' he probably would have thought that Karl had passed out. Sapnap moved his hand, the one that wasn't rough-fucking the older boy with a monster can, and took away the monster can.

Karl breathed in relief but Sapnap only brought his other hand to the head of his cock. He pressed his thumb to the head and he could feel the twitches, Karl let out a high pitched whine as his dick twitched more harshly, painful sounding moans tore from his throat and his stomach clenched tight.

And that was four.

Sapnap quickly turned off the small black device, unfastening it and throwing it in the box on the floor, relishing in the devastated whine that dropped from Karl's lips.

"Wow, Karl. I-" Sapnap couldn't finish his sentence, nor could he even puzzle together what he and Karl had just done.

Sapnap smirked, rubbing at Karl's arm as he began untying the ropes that bound him. The ones on his legs left harsh, red burns that Sapnap genuinely pitied him for as knew it would hurt. As he untied his wrists he saw that they were in a similar state so he made a mental note to buy burn relief cream at the store.

He put the can on the bedside table before he stood up. "I'm gonna get you some cream for the rope burns and a bottle of water. Do you want anything else?" Karl thought for a moment before his tired eyes fell back to Sapnap, "Cuddles?" The brunette begged. Sapnap laughed softly from the doorway, "Yeah, okay, cuddles are good. I'll be back!"

And as Karl watched Sapnap walk through the door into the hall, he tried to let his hazy brain clear, trying not to think back to what had happened just moments ago.

Sapnap just fucked him with a monster can..

And he liked it.