3 - The Rules

"I'm gonna use the traffic light system. If you didn't know, green is go, yellow means that you need a break and red is a hard stop. Safe word is pineapple and you will address me as sir and sir only, not Nick or Sapnap. Got it?", Sapnap explained, eyes flicking between tying the rope and locking eyes with Karl. "Yes, sir."

Sapnap pulled out a smaller length of rope as he began to secure the brunette's wrists together. "Too tight?" Karl shook his head.  "No, tighter please, sir." Sapnap grinned at Karls reply and kissed his forehead before tightening the rope around his delicate wrists.

"Let me know if it gets loose again, okay?" The submissive nodded, slipping into the very familiar headspace that he loved, "Yes, sir."

Sapnap picked up the abandoned monster can that Karl had left on the bed before getting his wrists tied, still covered in lube at the base as Sapnap grabbed it and pressed it to Karl's hole.  "Ready?"  Sapnap asked, Karl nodded and breathed out softly, "Yes, sir."

Sapnap began slowly pushing in the lubed up monster can with a devious twisting at the wrist and the response was instantaneous. Karl began squirming immediately, his back arching as he felt himself being stretched so impossibly wide all the while the metal and lube were both cold, quickly being warmed up the further Sapnap pushed in. "Sir, take it out, it's too much!" Karl begged, his breaths becoming more uneven as he tugged at the ropes roughly, genuinely impressed by Sapnap's knot-tying skills. "Colour?" Sapnap asked, still twisting the can in and out while he waited for Karl's response, the response was delivered quick after.  "Green."  Karl replied, Sapnap smirked and started to push in quicker with harder thrusts.

Karl's breath quickly turned into audible moans, begging for Sapnap to stop every chance he had a breath, proving difficult as his moans got increasingly louder. Sapnap looked him dead in the eyes, slowly leaning over him and letting out a low chuckle in his ear that made Karl's breath hitch and a small whimper escape his throat, "Look at you, crying like a little lustful bitch all because of a can. What, can you not take it? Too bad, color out or I'm gonna keep going."  Karl's eyes rolled back at the words, nodding quickly.  "Green, sir. Please, fuck, green!"
Gasping, Karl's back arched as the can pressed into his prostate, rubbing the bundle of nerves inbetween his walls and the can.  Sapnap chuckled, pulling the can out slowly before he pushed it back in, "Fuck, you're doing so good. Now be a darling and keep making those pretty noises for me." Sapnap said as he continued fucking Karl with a monster can.  "I couldn't- fuck, I couldn't stop thinking about it," Karl whimpered, "-when you said it 2 months ago. I needed to, I had to!"

Sapnap let his head drop forwards, a groan escaping his lips, "Yeah, how full are you now then, darling?"  He punctuated his words with a hard thrust, hitting the brunette's prostate dead on. The brunette couldn't speak, nor could he breathe properly.