4 - Full

Karl gasped loudly, the sound echoing around the room as he practically screamed. "Fuck! I'm so full, sir. I've never been this full in my life. I'm so- fucking close.. please let me come, I've been so good!" he sobbed, tears streaking down his face as Sapnap continued to press into him harshly with the can.

"Already?" Sapnap laughed, locking eyes with Karl as he twisted his wrist on a downward stroke, "God, c'mon Karl. You can't even hold off for two minutes?" 
Karl moaned, his hips trying their best to thrust up off of the bed, the rope keeping them securely in place, "Please, sir! I need to.." Karl begged through rough, shaky moans. "Fine, cum." 

And fuck, Karl did.

His eyes rolled back and his jaw dropped as he let out a moan so loud that the neighbours could probably hear it. The head of his cock spurting thick white streaks across his stomach, breathing gaining an even pace as he relaxed out of pure relief. 

This relief, however, was short lived as Sapnap just didn't stop.  His hands kept thrusting into him with the can, Karl's spent cock somehow twitching harder than it was before as his prostate was continually wrecked. Sapnap's fast pace stopped for just a moment as he reached down into the black box. As he pulled out the small vibrator and remote, Karl's eyes widened as he tried to protest, the words just coming out as pitched gurgles.

"Colour?" Sapnap asked genuinely, "G- fuck -green." 

And so Sapnap fastened the vibrator to the head of Karl's cock, pressing a matte black button as the small, shiny, black toy buzzed to life.  The tears in Karl's eyes fell down his cheeks as soon as it happened, the overstimulation made his gut clench harshly and his moans cut off.  He was crying.  "Sir, please, more!" He sobbed as he squirmed and gasped.

"So pretty for me, love, you sound so good when you're like this.." Sapnap smirked as he pressed a button the vibrator, that was on the head of Karl's cock, that put it to the highest setting, the soft hum of the vibrator drowned out by Karl's moans.

Sapnap was rubbing Karl's thighs comfortingly as he knew that this is overstimulating him. The submissive screamed and babbled about how good he felt, praising Sapnap with every word that came out of his mouth. Karl's cock soon spat out another few spurts of white, adding to the small pool that was forming on his stomach. It was significantly less this time and Sapnap smirked when he saw it, "I think next time you might come dry. What do you think?"

Karl's head threw itself back in ecstasy and pain from overstimulation as he begged for it to just stop. "Are you gonna use the safe word, or colour out?", Sapnap asked.
It was voiced like a threat but Karl could tell it was genuine. He was making sure that Karl was okay and that made he made him enjoy this while it lasts. "No, sir." He managed to spit out between half moans and pathetic begs.  "What if.. I just leave you like this?" Sapnap joked as he turned down the settings a bit and kissed along Karl's sensitive thighs, "Leave you tied up and squirming for hours." 

Karl gasped at what Sapnap said.

What if Quackity, Dream or George needed Karl for something and walked into his room like this after they came back?

Karl tried to catch his breath, his whole body trembling as he whimpered at the thought.