Chapter 107

The Huo family is looking forward to and happy with Da Qiao's arrival.

Huo Huaqing and Dai Shufang found that the dried flowers given to them by Da Qiao had a magical effect. After each use, they could sleep until dawn and their bodies improved day by day.

You must know that in the early years they had a lot of hardships on the farm, and even if they didn't eat enough every day, the worst thing was that they lived in the cowshed, which was dirty, smelly and damp, and it was windy every winter. , It was so cold that their teeth were shaking.

Huo Huaqing's arthritis and rheumatism were rooted at that time. Every time it rained, he was so painful that he sweated all over his body and wished to smash his head against the wall!

Later, I went to Qili Village. Although the situation has improved, it still has several episodes every year, but after returning to Beijing this time, except for one episode when I first came back, there has been no episode since then!

And all this happened after drinking the dried flowers that Da Qiao gave them.

He remembered the incident when he had just arrived in Qili Village. At that time, he had a high fever and had a cough for more than half a month. He thought that he would not be able to survive that time. Who knew that after eating a few eggs given by Da Qiao, he actually It's getting better gradually.

At that time, he was a little suspicious, but there was no evidence, and at the time, limited by their identities, even if they found something, they didn't dare to shout out.

But now it's different. They took out the dried flowers that Da Qiao gave them to study. In order to confirm whether the dried flowers were working, they also took out some to give to their neighbors.

Their neighbor has an old woman in her seventies. She couldn't sleep all day and all night because she was ill. She was just waiting to die that night. After taking the dried flower tea from Huo's family that night, she not only ate a small bowl of tea. Congee, and fell asleep early that night!

When her family saw that she was asleep, they thought she was dead, and even secretly put their hands on her nose to test her breath. They were shocked when they saw that she was just asleep!

The next day, the neighbors immediately came over in person and asked them where they bought the dried flowers. They were willing to pay a big price!

But Huo's family only had a few bottles. They were willing to give them dried flowers. As for where they bought them, they wouldn't make any claims. In the end, they couldn't stand the begging of neighbors, so they gave them half a bottle.

Neighbors are also people who don't need money. They sent them a lot of expensive supplements to the Huo family on the spot, and they kept nagging, so that if they have any more dried flowers, they must not forget them!

Only then did the Huo family decide that the dried flowers that Da Qiao gave them were indeed not ordinary things. As for why there was such an effect, they didn't know, and they didn't go into it further.

It's just that they are very sure that they must thank Da Qiao!

That's why they looked forward to Da Qiao's coming. They sent letters and things to Qiao's house before the holiday. Later, they were afraid that she would not come. When Huo Chi volunteered to pick her up, Huo Huaqing and Dai Shufang did not stop.

In addition to thanking Da Qiao, in fact, both of them have their own careful thoughts in their hearts.

In their opinion, Da Qiao not only looks beautiful, but also has a well-behaved and sensible temperament, and is so smart in reading. He is really good in everything.