Chapter 127

"An Xu, what are you doing there?" Lin Hui said so harshly for the first time.

She knows that the younger son has a more flamboyant personality, he loves to be coquettish and lazy, but he is usually obedient, and he would never act like today!

When Xue Anxu saw his family, he realized that he had done something wrong.

He lowered his head and walked over, holding his **** hand and said coquettishly: "Mom, I know I was wrong, I shouldn't leave without permission!"

Lin Hui shook off his hand and continued to sternly said: "Stand up! You are nine years old, not a babble, you should know that you are gone, and how worried your family will be!"

"Mom, I know I was wrong, and I will never dare to do it again!"

It was the first time that Xue Anxu saw his mother scold him so harshly, and he didn't dare to act like a baby anymore. If her sister was there, she could still ask for help. As for others, it would be useless to ask.

The little guy hung his head, his eyes were red because he had just cried just now, which made him look even more pitiful.

The two female teachers at the back were so distressed that they felt that if this were their cubs, they would definitely be reluctant to say something to him!

However, when people are educating their children, they are still not able to stop them.

Director Zhao heard their conversation and knew that this was the child's family, because to sign the child, his family's consent must be obtained.

He just wanted to inquire, but he didn't expect the other party to come. It's great!

Thinking of this, he stepped over and walked over: "Hello, I'm Zhao Sheng, the director of Haisheng Pictures."

As he said, he showed the work sign to the other party, so that he could win the trust of the other party better.

Qiao Zhenjun glanced at the sign and said, "Hello, I am Xue Anxu's father. Did my child cause you trouble just now? If that happens, I will apologize to you for the child!"

Director Zhao hurriedly waved his hand and said, "No, no, no, you have misunderstood, this child did not cause us any trouble, on the contrary, I am very happy to meet this child, your child is simply a genius!"

genius? ?

Hearing this word, everyone in the Qiao family was startled.

If this word were used to describe Qiao Anjie, they would not be so surprised, but Xue Anxu's words...

Qiao Zhenjun coughed: "...I don't know what this kid did? Let you praise him like that?"

Director Zhao said, "acting! This kid has no teacher to learn, his eyes and expressions are very good, and he hides in the corner alone to watch everyone perform once or twice, and he actually recites the lines without missing a word. Isn’t this kid doing very well in school?"

Joe's family: "..."

No, it's not good at all, thank you.

Among the children of Qiao's family, Anping is of average IQ, and his mind is not about reading at all, so the grades are so poor that it is not obvious.

But Donglin and Xue Anxu are both smart but not on their studies, so their grades are average.

At this time, hearing Director Zhao praise him so much, everyone was shocked, but also felt very incredible.

Usually when he was asked to recite the texts at home, he would always delay as long as he could. When he couldn't delay, he reluctantly started to memorize it. Unexpectedly, his interest and talent lies in this aspect.