A Very Lazy Spy In Action

Note : i was planning of making a garchomp in naruto story or smth but im lazy

Idk but I'll probably make that story after i finish this one- Who Knows? I definitely don't know.

___________________________

As i leap tree-to-tree

I find The player or Lucas, in this case, and watch as he, does stuff.

Soon enough he comes back to inform his mother he is leaving, I watch from the wall to window as this happens.

I feel like stalking lucas is wrong-
I mean all Lucas is gonna do is just walk around and do Lucas stuff.

So in that case, I'll probably cause other story problems, maybe i should raid the Galactic HQ in Veilstone?

"Well.. Barry Just Bolted Into The House, Told Him About How He's Gonna Become The Best Trainer Like His Father. He Immediately Left Before I Could Give Him Or Even Speak About The Parcel That Was For Him"

"...Well Barry Can Be Like A Hyperactive Squirrel, Wait-"

The Two Moms Looks At Lucas

"-My Bad, Correction, Barry IS a Hyperactive Squirrel"

"..."
"..."

"I couldn't agree more Lucas"

They All Then Laughed

"Oh Well, Lucas! You Were Going On An Adventure With Your New Pokemon As well right?"

"Umm.. Yeah!"

"Well How About You Deliver This Parcel To Barry Who.. Is Well- Most Likely In The Only City That Is Closest To Our Town Through SandGem Town

"Right- Yes Ma'am!"

Lucas Does Some Sort Of Salute And Takes The parcel

"Alright, Bye!"

"Bye Honey! I'll Miss You! Don't Forget To Visit Me Every Now And Then"

Lucas Closes The Door And Runs Of To Jubilife City as I Follow In The Shadows..

...Well Technically In His Shadow But I'm Just Lazy To Jump Tree To Tree Right Now.

It Took Him Awhile but Lucas Managed to Reach Jubilife City Without Any Casualties Besides Destroying Some Trainer's Dreams In A Pokemon battle

Oh And He Also Caught A Shinx And A Starly! Pretty Good Start!

Not Like Almost Everyone Has Those 2 Specific Pokemon On Their Team In The Gen 4 Games.

"Ugh! Where Is Barry!? I Searched Like, Everywhere!" Lucas Complains.

"Though I Guess I At least Explored Most Of Jubilife City, I Even Got This Thing Called a Poketch Or Something- I Don't Know But It's Cool"

Why this Guy Is Saying What I Feel Like Are Meant To Be His Thoughts, Out Loud?

Wait- Hasn't He Not Checked The Pokeschool? I Was Sleeping for Awhile-

Lucas Looks around And Spots The One, the Only, Pokemon School!

"I Haven't Checked This One.. There Is A High-Extremely High-Chance that Barry Is In There"

"Well- I Feel Like It's The Only Building Accessible That I Haven't Checked Yet, So Uhm.. Pokemon School? Ahem, Here I Come!"

Finally this Blind Idiot Spots It, I Thought all People Would Enter That Building Immediately Though Since Its One Of The First Accessible Buildings In Jubilife City When You Enter.

(A/N : Actually No, When I Played Pokemon Platinum, I Checked Everywhere EXCEPT The Poke-School In Jubilife City Until I Went To The Poke-School And Realized I Didn't Check This And Entered Only To See The Hyperactive Squirrel Waiting)

Oh Well, I'll Just watch This Go Down I Guess?

Lucas Enters The School To See Barry Reading Through The Black Board Like A Maniac.

"I- Ahem, Hello Barry"

Barry Turns Around And Sees Lucas

"Oh Lucas! I Was just Reading through these Lessons! It's Really Helpful And I'm Sure It'll Help You Aswell!"

"Uhm.. Yeah!- I'll Be Sure To Read Through It Aswell! Anyways, I Actually Have Something To Give You"

"Oh You Have Something For Me?" Barry Asks.

"..."
"NoOoOoOo! I dOn'T!" Lucas Says With Sarcasm.

"Hey! Cut It Out With That Sarcasm Of Yours"

"Hahaha! Fine... But Your Mother Told Me to Deliver This Parcel To You!"

Lucas Handed Over The Parcel To Barry As Barry Immediately Checks What It Is.

"..Two Region Maps? Did She Think I Would Lose My Map So she Put an Extra One Just In Case? I'm Not That Clumsy!"

"I'll Agree With That Last One, Just A Bit" Lucas Says Truthfully.

"Oh Come On Lucas! You're Better Than That!"

"Yeah Yeah Yeah, I Know"

"Whatever, But Here! Have The Extra One! I Don't Need It Nor Will I Loose Mine!"

Barry Handed Lucas His extra Map And Lucas Put It His Bag.

"Thanks Ba-"

"Anyways! See Ya Later! Maybe? But Bye!"

Barry Sped Off, Somewhere?
Whatever, He Just Went Somewhere.
I Think He'll Battle Lucas After A Few Minutes, I'll Take A Rest For A bit.

...

So Its been A Few Minutes And I Woke Up And Lucas Seemed To Have Defeated The 1st Gym Already, I Missed The Rival Battle AND The 1st Gym Battle? I Wish I Could Set An Alarm But Meh, Can't Use What Ya Don't Have.

Anyways, I'll Just Probably Gain Energy By Sleeping Alot, I'll Let My Reflexes Wake Me Up When I Need To.

...
Yeah I'll Just Head Right Back To Sleep.

_________________

Ok! I'm Done!
Next Chapter Tomorrow, A Day After Tomorrow, Or After Both Days Pass By

Also Like I Said In The Note I'm Planning On Working On Another Book That Will Be About A Hacked Pokemon That Got Released By The Trainer Or Player In This Case Due To Them Not Having Storage In the PC To Catch Zacian. But When The Garchomp Got Released And blinked for a fraction of a second, It Opened Its Eyes To A Whole New World, Aka the Naruto Shippuden

So If You're Interested In What I have For The New Story Then... Um... Then You will... Um.. I Have No Idea To Be Honest But Have A Good Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Midnight/Morning!

Cya
And Stay safe!