News Flash And Dimensional Shifts

Note : I did this chapter while i was sleepy
So most of this was just rushed and lazy..
So yeah..
I warned you.
And you signed a contract so Yeah.
Onto The story!

___________________

So While Saturn was On The Floor Looking Like Someone Who Drank To Much (Don't Search This Up), I Well- Obviously I Ran.

What The F--k Do you Want Me To Do?

-----------------------------

After The Events Of This I Decided To Camouflage Myself, Completely.

I Peeked Into Someone's Window And Saw The News.

《News Broadcast》

"The Mysterious Frog Pokemon Strikes It's First Victims"

I Smirked At That.

"A Team Made to Capture And Examine The Mysterious Pokemon Peacefully Backfired When The Pokemon Fought Back"

...

Peacefully? You Call People Tryna Thunderbolt Me To Absolute Death And Use Me As A Tool.. PEACEFULLY!?

"It Took Out A Team Of 23 Grunts And Knocked Out Their Leader"

"The Grunts Rushed Back To The Pokemon Centre And Nurse Joy Was Surprised By This Sudden Line Of Healing"

"But They Didn't Enter Back Into The plan As They Didn't Want To Risk Their Lives At All"

Meh, I Did Wonder On Why They Didnt Come Back Especially With Fully Healed Pokemon.

Hmm... Probably Thinking Problems, Or They Get scared easily.

"Anyways, The Team Talked on How It Didn't Get Affected When They Tried To Peacefully Weaken It With Some Electric Moves But Didnt Get Affected, While Saying Its A High Chance That Pokemon Is A Water And Ground Type-"

Yes! Get Fooled! Fall For My Tricks Cause The Next Time You See Me :

I'll Be A Fire And Grass Type! HAHAHAHAHA-

"BUT! The Newest Information Says Orherwise"

Eh-? Newest What Now?

"Our Champion, Cynthia! Has Managed To Get The Pokemon's Name And PokeDex Data The Same Day The Team Was Attacked"

...

Oh..
Right...
Cynthia.

"So! Tell All Of Sinnoh About This Great Finding!"

"Right.." Cynthia Said While Walking In On The Show With Her Garchomp

"So The Same Day The Team Got Attacked, Just 4 Hours Earlier, I Was Tracking It Down, I Saw A Kid Complaining About Failing To Catch To Blue Pokemon" Cynthia Started And Went On

"I Asked Him What He Meant By That, He Replied-"

"Well, There Was This Blue Standing Frog That Used A Steel And Rock Type Move On My Poor Staravia, It Then Used Flash But I Threw A Ball When I Saw A Blue Tail Thinking It Was The Frog, I Threw My PokeBall, As Soon As The Flash Was Gone I Saw, Not The Frog, But A Blue Bird, Similar to What Grandma Drew When She Said She Saw A Blue Bird That Resembled Something She Called : Articuno"

I Tried So Hard To Hold In My Laughter, First Of, Cynthia Is Great At Mimicking The Stupid Lil Trainer's Voice, Second, How Tf Was He That Strong Enough For The PokeBall To Be Thrown So High Up In The Sky It Caught Articuno Off Guard, And Plus My Flash, Just Increased The Catch Rate Of Articuno at The Moment, To 78% At Full Health!?

Life Do Be Throwing Things At You Alot.

"But Then The PokeBall I Caught The Blue Bird In Started Shaking Then It Opened Up And Broke While Releasing the Cool Blue Bird, But Then Out Of No Where, Blue Frog Used Double Slap On Me, It Was So Strong! Not as strong as mom's though But It Was Still Painful >:C"