Battle Of The Shiny Stone

Note : sorry for the slow updates now-
I'm just-
Ok ok fine...
I was lazy-
But i promise i had no ideas too-
Nah im kidding, its just me being lazy
And busy
...

......
What? You think me being busy is an excuse?-
____________________

"What The HECC Was That!?"
The big bad man said in anger and frustration

"..."

"YOU!"

"THIS WI-...."
The big bad man cuts himself off before calming down and tightly squeezing his hand on his pokeball that now has weavile back in it...

..And he stops as he looks down while Ash And The Other's Shakes Off What Just Happened And Went To Help some Old Man.

I Looked Away In The Distance Cause This Scene Gives Me Second Hand Embarrassment  for some reason.

As I Look At The Stars That Shine And The Moon That Reflects. It Makes Me Think Alot About Life.

I was so Lucky I Got Picked To Be Here Which I'm Glad About But...

What About... My Family.
My Mother, My Father, And My Siblings.

What Happened To Them, I Got Hit By A F--king Nuke But.. What About Them?

They Live 4 Houses Away From Me.
And The Nuke Was Directly On My House Literally OHKOing Me.

But.. Where Are They?
Did They Survive Somehow? Are They In A Better Place? Did They Also Get Reincarnated?..

I Can Never Know.

Uhh- Actually You C-

Shut The F--k Up Father.

Oop Ok-

...
Now What?
Can't I Just (ByeBye) In Peace?

I Can Maybe Help Y-

Shut The Literal F--k Up.

Fine-

.....
I Sigh In Despair And Sadness As Suddenly The Sky Shifts And I See Everything Move At What I Think Is 35× Speed

I'll Change The Whole Scenery, Now.. Welcome..

...

To P.Kyogre VS P.Groudon VS Mega Charizard X And Mega Metagross VS Mega Rayquaza!

...
WHAT THE F-

AND YES! You Cannot Kill Any Of Them! Or Else Attack On Titan! As A Titan!

...
Fine Father..

Yes, Now Entertain Me.

Whatever-

BOOOOOOOM!

What the f-

Rwaa!

Suddenly P.Groudon Uses Perceptible Blades (i think that's the move?) As A Mega Charizard X Dodges Each One And Dragon Claws The Crap Outta One Making Some Menacing Look.

...
I hate you father.

:(

Whatever-
I'll just Beat the Crap Outta Them.

So My Best Option I Started Thinking Would Be Electric/Water/Ground.

Electric For The P.Kyogre And Maybe Mega Rayquaza If It Didn't Have That Ability.

Water For The 4× Weakness P.Groudon Has And Also for The Ice Moves That Mega Rayquaza Is 4× Weak To.

And Ground For P.Groudon And Mega Charizard, I'm Guessing Mega Charizard X's Ability Is Tough Claws And Not Levitate, I Don't Think That Charizard Even Gets The Levitate Ability Cause Of Its Flying Type When Not Mega X Evolved.