Boredom

It was another lazy Sunday, Jonathan was at his desk taking notes on an experiment he had just completed. Of course, it hadn't gone exactly as he had wanted, but that's science, right?

Edward was sitting on the couch, watching John write with extreme focus, even if he had no idea what John was writing, he still liked to act as if he did. It had only been a few minutes of Ed staring at John when he finally spoke up.

"Are you done yet?" Ed questioned, standing up and walking over to the desk.

"Mmmm nope," John said, very focused on what he was writing.

"Well, you should be! I'm sick of waiting!" Ed groaned childishly

"What are you waiting for Ed," John asked, momentarily breaking away from his work to glace at Ed.

"I'm waiting for you to be done so we can hang out! I deserve love too!" Ed demanded, stomping his foot on the hardwood.

"Well you'll be waiting for a while, I still have plenty of work to do, why don't you go do something to keep yourself busy," John said, going back to writing.

Ed shook his head

"No, yknow what? I say you're done working, you've been at this for three hours and I need attention!"

And before John could respond, Edward pulled him out of his chair and carried him to the couch.

"EDWARD NYGMA, PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT" John yelled.

Edward simply rolled his eyes, sat down on the couch, and held John close.

"See, isn't this better?" Ed asked, kissing John on the forehead

"Normally, I'd say no....but I guess this is better..." John grumbled, his face going red as he relaxed in Ed's grip

"Thought so" 

(Writers note: sorry this chapter is so short! I've been in a creative block lately and I'm tired af lmao)